Windows 10: Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

Discus and support Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Costinel860, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still on, i tried to check the cables, but nothing. A temporary fix was to unplug the power cable of the computer and plug it back in to reboot the computer, still there is a 50/50 chance it will turn on that time, and even if it does, the mouse or the keyboard won't be connected. I have tried:1. to do a windows scan in the cmd and did found some corrupt files, fixed them, rebooted my computer, but after like 2 hours, same thing happened2.Turned of

:)

Costinel860, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

1. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on. - Similar Threads - Monitor devices disconnect

2. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.: So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still on, i tried to check the cables, but nothing. A temporary fix was to unplug the power cable of the computer and plug it back in...
  3. Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor and all other devices disconnect while computer is still on.: So, about last week, while watching a youtube video, my monitor and all other devices randomly disconnected, keep in mind that my computer was still on, i tried to check the cables, but nothing. A temporary fix was to unplug the power cable of the computer and plug it back in...
  4. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  5. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.: Dell monitor 60hz connect with display port, LG monitor 144hz connect with hdmi port, my GPU is NVIDIA Geforce gtx 1070 when I play games my both monitors start flickering and not be able to play game. I check all the drivers and windows all are updated. Please help me in...
  6. Dual monitor start flickering while gaming. All others things are good still same issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...: I have tried many fixes and none have worked. Literally every other device is visble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-all-other-devices-on-my-network-except/8f744a6c-dd13-4fd2-aa9a-217b5cb0af3a
  8. I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...: I have tried many fixes and none have worked. Literally every other device is visble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-all-other-devices-on-my-network-except/8f744a6c-dd13-4fd2-aa9a-217b5cb0af3a
  9. Monitor disconnects, then computer restarts

Monitor disconnects, then computer restarts: I tried:* Using Event Viewer nothing to pinpoint* Using sfc /scannow nothing's wrong* Using the dism restore health command nothing's wrong* Using WhoCrashed to see dump files no dump files foundPlease don't make a copy paste answer then mark the question as...
  10. While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.

While playing games, all USB devices disconnect and reconnect.: Like the title says. It's never during normal use like youtube, shopping, or anything else. Only games. I've already done that power settings thing, and it seems like I am out of options. I rely on a wireless stick to be connected, so it really is a nuisance. Any help is...