Windows 10: Money taken from my bank account when I have no purchases- for the second year running !

Discus and support Money taken from my bank account when I have no purchases- for the second year running ! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For the second year running, I have been debited £79.99 from my current account. I have not purchased anything in the last two years, my stored card... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ANDREW ECCLES, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Money taken from my bank account when I have no purchases- for the second year running !

For the second year running, I have been debited £79.99 from my current account. I have not purchased anything in the last two years, my stored card details have long since expired. How can I ascertain whether this is a fraudulent transaction or get a refund if it is in error ?

:)

ANDREW ECCLES, Jul 23, 2024

2. Fraud. I had 6 Skype bank transactions taken out of my bank account.

* Duplicate of: I had fraud from my bank account from Skype

I had 6 Skype bank transactions taken out of my bank account on 6/22/24. Totalling 102.99 what's going on? I made no purchases and I want this money put back in my account

* Changed to a question

* Original title: Fraud

James SchomerRankin, Jul 23, 2024
  3. Money taken out of account but nothing showing up in order history.

I just purchased a razer blade and when i tried to purchase through paypal it said that there was an error and to use a different method of payment. However when i checked my bank account the money had been taken out and i have no confirmation that the
    order has worked. What do i do?

ReubenWright, Jul 23, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Money taken from my bank account when I have no purchases- for the second year running !

Anti virus. You have taken money from my account twice.

1. What Microsoft product are you being charged for?

2. Did you voluntarily purchase a product or did you purchase it from an email message you received or a pop-up message on a webpage?

3. Sign-in to your account at. https://account.microsoft.com/ and click on Services & subscriptions. Does this purchase appear there?

4. Does your bank or card company tell you that the money is going to Microsoft or to some other company?

Don

Tenforo, Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

Money taken from my bank account when I have no purchases- for the second year running !

1. Money taken from my bank account when I have no purchases- for the second year running ! - Similar Threads - Money taken bank

2. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  3. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  4. Money was taken from my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  5. Money was taken from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money was taken from my account: There was 99.99 taken from my checking account this morning. I get 365 from the school I attend for free. Money should not have been taken from my acct. I'm a single mother of 4 and I needed that money. What can I do...
  6. Money was taken from my account

7. why have you taken money from my account without asking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why have you taken money from my account without asking: why have you taken money twice from my account without permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-you-taken-money-from-my-account-without/48e5b2f5-78e5-4c9a-b116-ccbcf07a6bec
  8. why have you taken money from my account without asking

why have you taken money from my account without asking: why have you taken money twice from my account without permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-have-you-taken-money-from-my-account-without/48e5b2f5-78e5-4c9a-b116-ccbcf07a6bec
  9. why have you taken money from my account without asking

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happened to my in-purchase? money taken from card.: If can not get in- app purchase, Please return money to card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-my-in-purchase-money-taken-from/59cd4f40-5a91-4cf6-93ab-031c97cc7c2f