Windows 10: Minimized window only accessible in task manager

Discus and support Minimized window only accessible in task manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 3 windows active: - - First window: M@ERP System - Second window: Asset - Third window: Report/Listing.I minimized the third window and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JessHope, Aug 16, 2023.

1. JessHope Win User

Minimized window only accessible in task manager

I have 3 windows active: - - First window: M@ERP System - Second window: Asset - Third window: Report/Listing.I minimized the third window and it is not showing in my taskbar nor the bottom left corner. No indication of a minimized window unless I go to task manager and view the active windows. This is Windows server 2012. Same thing in Windows server 2016. Windows 10 too.Task Manager showing 3 windowsI did the same in Windows 11 Pro and I have the minimized window's action bar showing at the bottom left.Minimized Window's Action BarCan someone let me know how to show the minimized window at t

:)

JessHope, Aug 16, 2023
  2. steve108 Win User

Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray

Confirmed on W10 2004 what you said - Task Manager starts minimized with an icon in the taskbar. If I click on the Task Manager taskbar icon, then minimize the Task Manager window, the taskbar icon goes away and Task Manager remains in the tray.

steve108, Aug 16, 2023
  3. Task manager opens minimized.

Task manager changed and now opens minimized. It maximizes with no problem with a click but I would like to revert to avoid this step in a problem situation.

KevinKing2, Aug 16, 2023
  4. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Aug 16, 2023
Thema:

1. Minimized window only accessible in task manager - Similar Threads - Minimized window accessible

2. Minimized window only accessible in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimized window only accessible in task manager: I have 3 windows active: - - First window: M@ERP System - Second window: Asset - Third window: Report/Listing.I minimized the third window and it is not showing in my taskbar nor the bottom left corner. No indication of a minimized window unless I go to task manager and view...
  3. Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager on start-up and minimized to tray: Hello, somebody can help me to achieve that? I really can't make it work, I did 1000 things but nothing works. Thanks!!!! 174599
  4. Can only on task manager?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can only on task manager?: I have a lenovo ideapad 320 and the following problem: My laptop starts normally, after that nothing can be clicked only by a combination of keys to open the Task Manager. In this time bios was updated, i could also access device manager (through task manager), that means i...
  5. Task Manager 'access denied'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Manager 'access denied': When is go to task manager as an administrator and try to change the priority of a game i get the message 'access denied ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-access-denied/472e548c-c469-4a62-8771-d44284bbd8b0
  6. TASK MANAGER "ACCESS DENIED"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK MANAGER "ACCESS DENIED": Hello there i was installing a new software call music maker 2017 steam edition on my pc so i opened all good for this point but it started to crash and after that i decided well maybe is a bugg i would turn off my pc . i turn off the pc i started as normal but this...
  7. Minimized Task Manager Problem

Minimized Task Manager Problem: I have a strange problem with the Task Manager application. When I open it, it does not open on screen, but remains on the Task Bar in a minimized state. What is going on? How do I restore it?...
  8. cannot access task manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot access task manager: I blocked Recovery through the GPO with “hide: Recovery” because I need to remove access to advanced startup. Everything worked fine but I have found out recently that the task manager is blocked. I am not sure if it is the blocking of Recovery caused this issue or not. But...
  9. cannot access task manager

cannot access task manager: [ATTACH] what i can do about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cannot-access-task-manager/8dd70abb-6365-4199-a7bc-5197f71134a8
  10. Turn On or Off Minimize on use for Task Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Minimize on use for Task Manager in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Minimize on use for Task Manager in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Minimize on use for Task Manager in Windows 10 Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and...