Windows 10: MINIDUMP file analysis help

Discus and support MINIDUMP file analysis help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the last few months, i've been getting regular blue-screens with my laptop. I've tried updating all my drivers from the manufacturer's website and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John019283, Jun 8, 2024.

1. MINIDUMP file analysis help

For the last few months, i've been getting regular blue-screens with my laptop. I've tried updating all my drivers from the manufacturer's website and especially the BTHport driver warned in the dump file, but to no avail. For the blue-screens themselves seem to have no pattern randomly, sometimes while doing quest link, sometimes when i leave my laptop running AFK for a while with no apparent reason. the bugcheck analysis: ******************************************************************************** **

:)

John019283, Jun 8, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Help with minidump analysis.

Hi Jack,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Your minidump files just indicate memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed

I note Genshin Impact is listed in the dump files, are you only getting blue screens with that game?

DaveM121, Jun 8, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Help with minidump analysis

That was the only factor listed in your minidump files as a cause of the system crashes, please monitor your system after uninstalling that software to see if it is now stable.

DaveM121, Jun 8, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

MINIDUMP file analysis help

Help with minidump analysis

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Your minidump files all list a virtual driver that is usually associated to software named JukeBox Player as the cause of the system crashes.

Do you have that JukeBox Player software installed, if you do, uninstall that software and restart your PC then wait to see if your system is stable.

DaveM121, Jun 8, 2024
Thema:

MINIDUMP file analysis help

1. MINIDUMP file analysis help - Similar Threads - MINIDUMP file analysis

2. Minidump File Analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump File Analysis: I have been having BSOD crashes consistently. Mostly when gaming.Could I please have some help analyzing a minidump file?Thanks!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o6yzrUAyj9tEE7KYc1GxjIf-rAUoxuiS/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. MINIDUMP file analysis help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MINIDUMP file analysis help: For the last few months, i've been getting regular blue-screens with my laptop. I've tried updating all my drivers from the manufacturer's website and especially the BTHport driver warned in the dump file, but to no avail. For the blue-screens themselves seem to have no...
  4. Help with minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with minidump analysis: Hi,I have been getting frequent bluescreens for a while and I have tried to fix it myself to no avail. I have also sent my laptop off to 2 different repair shops and neither have even been able to diagnose the issue, due to how inconsistent it is.Most of the dumps look the...
  5. Help with minidump analysis

Help with minidump analysis: Hi,I have been getting frequent bluescreens for a while and I have tried to fix it myself to no avail. I have also sent my laptop off to 2 different repair shops and neither have even been able to diagnose the issue, due to how inconsistent it is.Most of the dumps look the...
  6. Help with minidump analysis.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with minidump analysis.: I have got 2 blue screens in 3 days. Error codes were mainly "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY". Blue screens happened on 23.07.2023 and 25.07.2023 respectively. After first blue screen I updated the bios to the latest version but the second...
  7. Help with minidump analysis.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with minidump analysis.: I have got 2 blue screens in 3 days. Error codes were mainly "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and "ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY". Blue screens happened on 23.07.2023 and 25.07.2023 respectively. After first blue screen I updated the bios to the latest version but the second...
  8. Help with minidump analysis.

9. Minidump Analysis Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump Analysis Help: My computer has been crashing several times a day. I did a clean install of Windows 11, but the problem persists. here is a link to a handful of the most recent minidumps. Let me know if anyone can help or what else I can provide....
  10. Minidump Analysis Help

Minidump Analysis Help: My computer has been crashing several times a day. I did a clean install of Windows 11, but the problem persists. here is a link to a handful of the most recent minidumps. Let me know if anyone can help or what else I can provide....