Windows 10: miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

Discus and support miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i recently contacted this miner virus and i could not remove it with eset antivirus or windows defender . at the moment im running a full scan with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by serjzarnescu, Oct 20, 2022.

1. miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

i recently contacted this miner virus and i could not remove it with eset antivirus or windows defender . at the moment im running a full scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.377 - and i hope it will fix it but... while the scanning is happening the virus popped up 3 or 4 times on task manager and i killed it from there. so i dont understand.Please help !Thanks

:)

serjzarnescu, Oct 20, 2022
  2. NAVY 108 Win User

/Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihost64.exe Malware

Fixlog.zip

I really think it's worked, but I'm not 100% sure. For one, the Telemetry Folder no longer exists, and I can't find sihost64.exe, so thanks!

Edit: For some reason it's still not gone, since it still sends phishing links to my friends on discord

NAVY 108, Oct 20, 2022
  3. _AW_ Win User

Hi Navy, that has definitely fixed it. Here's the VirusTotal report for the malware (sumcheck32.exe) removed that was writing sihost64.exe

VirusTotal

If you could mark the post that answered/resolved the issue, it would be much appreciated.

4. NAVY 108 Win User

miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

Hi, so recently I got some malware, and it spam messages links on social media. I found the file location (/Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihost64.exe) and I can't get rid of it. Malwarebytes tries to delete it, but then when I restart my PC it pops back up. I tried ending the process, and then completely deleting it, but then it reappears. I also tried to restore the PC to a time when I KNOW it wasn't there, and it pops back up. Does anyone know a way I can remove it?

Thanks

NAVY 108, Oct 20, 2022
Thema:

miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

1. miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it? - Similar Threads - miner virus sihost64

2. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  3. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  4. miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?: i recently contacted this miner virus and i could not remove it with eset antivirus or windows defender . at the moment im running a full scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.377 - and i hope it will fix it but... while the scanning is happening the virus popped up 3 or 4...
  5. miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    miner virus sihost64.exe - telemetry - how do i remove it?: i recently contacted this miner virus and i could not remove it with eset antivirus or windows defender . at the moment im running a full scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.377 - and i hope it will fix it but... while the scanning is happening the virus popped up 3 or 4...
  6. SIHOST64.exe...

SIHOST64.exe...: Hi, I recently found a virus in my computer, I think I block it momentarily with windows defender, but at each restart it regenerates, it is located in the directory C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Google\Telemetry/Sihost64.exei have no idea how to...
  7. Miner virus

Miner virus: Hi, i have Miner virus that uses 100% cpu and when i open task manager it drops to 0% and how i know its at 100%, i use WIN+G and see that i have 100% on the Performance tab.I have tried some virus scanners/protection but none of them seemed to work.Are there anyone that know...
  8. /Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihos t64.exe Malware

/Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihos t64.exe Malware: Hi, so recently I got some malware, and it spam messages links on social media. I found the file location /Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihost64.exe and I can't get rid of it. Malwarebytes tries to delete it, but then when I restart my PC it pops back up. I...
  9. /Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihos t64.exe Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    /Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihos t64.exe Malware: Hi, so recently I got some malware, and it spam messages links on social media. I found the file location /Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihost64.exe and I can't get rid of it. Malwarebytes tries to delete it, but then when I restart my PC it pops back up. I...
  10. /Users/%appdata%/Roaming/Microsoft/Telemetry/Sihos t64.exe Malware