Windows 10: Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

Discus and support Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DraisDrag, Apr 13, 2022.

1. DraisDrag Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to play Minecraft again, I will need to buy Minecraft again and link it to a Microsoft account. I am wondering if there is a way I can get my money back for the old account that I can no longer play? Because I messed up the linking and cannot unlink the accounts. It is already bad enough that I will lose all my progress on my worlds, but it will be horrible if my money also goes to waste. Just a side note, I am also wondering if Minecraft and Micros

:)

DraisDrag, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Apr 13, 2022
  4. AFJ
    AFJ Win User

Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

Thema:

1. Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft Account

2. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  3. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  4. Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.

Minecraft custom launcher asking to link to my Microsoft account.: MinecraftClientLinkingRemoteconnectMicrosoftCodeA Minecraft client is asking to link my account to be able to use my Microsoft Minecraft account in their client launcher. It uses remoteconnect and specifically this link https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf Is this...
  5. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  6. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  7. Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft: So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I contacted the support many times and they said my account isn't connected to the right one then I contacted the microsoft...
  8. Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft

Can't find the gmail linked to my microsoft account for minecraft: So about some months ago i migrated my account to microsoft and i could play for a day or two but next things was i couldnt play it said play demo, I contacted the support many times and they said my account isn't connected to the right one then I contacted the microsoft...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked

Minecraft Microsoft Account Linked: I found out that once you link a Minecraft and Microsoft account together you are not able to unlink them or link multiple together. So, if I want to play Minecraft again, I will need to buy Minecraft again and link it to a Microsoft account. I am wondering if there is a way...
  10. I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I linked my switch account for minecraft to my microsoft account: I linked my Minecraft switch edition account to my Microsoft account and was wondering if it lets me have Microsoft edition for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-linked-my-switch-account-for-minecraft-to-my/c61f048e-7ece-48ab-9dd7-350f5fa4a30e