Windows 10: Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.

Discus and support Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,The new Minecraft bedrock update has a weird bug when i play the fps drop to 20 fps for no reason when I press F1 hide hub I get my original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SubKA, Dec 29, 2021.

1. SubKA Win User

Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.

Hello,The new Minecraft bedrock update has a weird bug when i play the fps drop to 20 fps for no reason when I press F1 hide hub I get my original 60fps somehow the Minecraft hub makes me lag a lot I use an amd driver.

:)

SubKA, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Dec 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Bug fix update for Pocket and Windows 10

Source: Bug fix update for Pocket / Win 10

Brink, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug. - Similar Threads - Minecraft windowns fps

2. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1: Hola. Buenos días, tardes o noches. Quiero comentarles sobre un error, el cual no se si será problema del videojuego o de mi PC.Mi computador es una patata y puedo jugar a unos 20 Fps en un mundo normal de minecraft con mis configuraciones gráficas más bajas. Descubrí que al...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1: Hola. Buenos días, tardes o noches. Quiero comentarles sobre un error, el cual no se si será problema del videojuego o de mi PC.Mi computador es una patata y puedo jugar a unos 20 Fps en un mundo normal de minecraft con mis configuraciones gráficas más bajas. Descubrí que al...
  4. Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug: Hi everyone, I wanted to make known an issue I thought it would've been fixed months ago, before the mountains update, the game was running fine on my laptop, after that update, every time I enter to my world the game drops the fps to 30, but when I go to the xbox game bar,...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug

Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug: Hi everyone, I wanted to make known an issue I thought it would've been fixed months ago, before the mountains update, the game was running fine on my laptop, after that update, every time I enter to my world the game drops the fps to 30, but when I go to the xbox game bar,...
  6. Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.: Hello,The new Minecraft bedrock update has a weird bug when i play the fps drop to 20 fps for no reason when I press F1 hide hub I get my original 60fps somehow the Minecraft hub makes me lag a lot I use an amd driver....
  7. Windows 1 FPS bug

Windows 1 FPS bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  8. Windows 1 FPS bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 1 FPS bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  9. Windows 1 FPS Bug

Windows 1 FPS Bug: I have a bug where windows is locked at 1 FPS on certain applications. I found the cause to be windows itself after reverting to build 1511 and the issue not appearing at all. My question is how can I be on the latest version of windows without the bugs? I need to be on the...
  10. Minecraft windowns 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windowns 10 edition: I received the code for buying Minecraft java edition before 2018, and in March I used the code on my Chromebook and now when I try to download it off of my pc it never shows that I redeemed the code, but in Mojang account it doesn't even show my code any more. What happened?...