Windows 10: Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hola. Buenos días, tardes o noches. Quiero comentarles sobre un error, el cual no se si será problema del videojuego o de mi PC.Mi computador es una... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Agus Cabrera, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1

Hola. Buenos días, tardes o noches. Quiero comentarles sobre un error, el cual no se si será problema del videojuego o de mi PC.Mi computador es una patata y puedo jugar a unos 20 Fps en un mundo normal de minecraft con mis configuraciones gráficas más bajas. Descubrí que al desactivar el hub del juego F1, el juego va a unos 60 Fps estables sin caídas. El hub del juego ocupa muchos recursos? mis controladores están desactualizados?Revise las últimas actualizaciones del sistema y del juego 1.19.52 y está todo en orden.

:)

Agus Cabrera, Dec 22, 2022
  2. SubKA Win User

Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.

Hello,

The new Minecraft bedrock update has a weird bug when i play the fps drop to 20 fps for no reason when I press F1 (hide hub) I get my original 60fps somehow the Minecraft hub makes me lag a lot I use an amd driver.

SubKA, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Joy. COde Win User
    Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS

Hello there! I've been playing Minecraft Bedrock on my laptop for some time now. But my FPS keeps dropping to around 15-20 FPS on my laptop when I play the game. My laptop used to run it at more than a hundred fps pretty easily, and I don't remember facing issues like this one. Also, I've asked this question before, but apparently, I forgot about it and now the thread is locked :,) I'd appreciate anyone trying to help. Also, my BIOS and system drivers are updated to the latest version, and I've tried rolling back drivers and uninstalling them but they don't seem to work. My system specs are 16GB ram, AMD Ryzen 5 2500U CPU, and an Nvidia GTX 1050 GPU with 4GB VRAM. Thank you very much to anyone helping me out.

Joy. COde, Dec 22, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1

1. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Bug

2. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Bug de FPS desactivando Hub F1: Hola. Buenos días, tardes o noches. Quiero comentarles sobre un error, el cual no se si será problema del videojuego o de mi PC.Mi computador es una patata y puedo jugar a unos 20 Fps en un mundo normal de minecraft con mis configuraciones gráficas más bajas. Descubrí que al...
  3. Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug: Hi everyone, I wanted to make known an issue I thought it would've been fixed months ago, before the mountains update, the game was running fine on my laptop, after that update, every time I enter to my world the game drops the fps to 30, but when I go to the xbox game bar,...
  4. Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition pc fps bug: Hi everyone, I wanted to make known an issue I thought it would've been fixed months ago, before the mountains update, the game was running fine on my laptop, after that update, every time I enter to my world the game drops the fps to 30, but when I go to the xbox game bar,...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS: Hello there! I've been playing Minecraft Bedrock on my laptop for some time now. But my FPS keeps dropping to around 15-20 FPS on my laptop when I play the game. My laptop used to run it at more than a hundred fps pretty easily, and I don't remember facing issues like this...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS

Minecraft Bedrock Low FPS: Hello there! I've been playing Minecraft Bedrock on my laptop for some time now. But my FPS keeps dropping to around 15-20 FPS on my laptop when I play the game. My laptop used to run it at more than a hundred fps pretty easily, and I don't remember facing issues like this...
  7. minecraft bug on bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bug on bedrock: The program Minecraft.exe version 1.0.1.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To find out if there is any additional information about the problem, check the issue log in the Security and Maintenance section in the Control Panel. Process ID: 3fc8 Start time:...
  8. minecraft bug on bedrock

minecraft bug on bedrock: The program Minecraft.exe version 1.0.1.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To find out if there is any additional information about the problem, check the issue log in the Security and Maintenance section in the Control Panel. Process ID: 3fc8 Start time:...
  9. Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.: Hello,The new Minecraft bedrock update has a weird bug when i play the fps drop to 20 fps for no reason when I press F1 hide hub I get my original 60fps somehow the Minecraft hub makes me lag a lot I use an amd driver....
  10. Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.

Minecraft for windowns 10 fps bug.: Hello,The new Minecraft bedrock update has a weird bug when i play the fps drop to 20 fps for no reason when I press F1 hide hub I get my original 60fps somehow the Minecraft hub makes me lag a lot I use an amd driver....