Windows 10: Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

Discus and support Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account.. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've been trying to recover my alternate account for over a week now! whenever i try to submit a form it keeps telling me that i didn't give enough... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Darius Darius, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

I've been trying to recover my alternate account for over a week now! whenever i try to submit a form it keeps telling me that i didn't give enough information but i gave whatever i knew and no i do not have a phone number linked to it or anything and i changed my netword provider and phone but i am still in the same location and i ussualy use my computer to log into that email anyways.. please someone help me

:)

Darius Darius, Mar 7, 2023

2. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 7, 2023
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 7, 2023
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Kari, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

1. Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft won't allow

2. Why microsoft is not let me recover my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft is not let me recover my account?: Hi, recently my microsoft account has been hacked. I contact with support they took all information still they are not helping. Not even confirmed that they are taking action. On the other hand the hacker is frequestly using my account. I can no longer access them as he...
  3. Why microsoft is not let me recover my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why microsoft is not let me recover my account?: Hi, recently my microsoft account has been hacked. I contact with support they took all information still they are not helping. Not even confirmed that they are taking action. On the other hand the hacker is frequestly using my account. I can no longer access them as he...
  4. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  5. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  6. Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..: I've been trying to recover my alternate account for over a week now! whenever i try to submit a form it keeps telling me that i didn't give enough information but i gave whatever i knew and no i do not have a phone number linked to it or anything and i changed my netword...
  7. Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..

Microsoft won't allow me to recover my account..: I've been trying to recover my alternate account for over a week now! whenever i try to submit a form it keeps telling me that i didn't give enough information but i gave whatever i knew and no i do not have a phone number linked to it or anything and i changed my netword...
  8. My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!: I just recently updated my computer from a less recent Windows 10 update at least I think so and it reset everything. I tried to sign in using my Microsoft account, but it kept saying that my password was incorrect when I'm 100% it was not incorrect. I tried resetting my...
  9. My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Dell computer won't allow me to sign into any of my Microsoft accounts! Help!!: I just recently updated my computer from a less recent Windows 10 update at least I think so and it reset everything. I tried to sign in using my Microsoft account, but it kept saying that my password was incorrect when I'm 100% it was not incorrect. I tried resetting my...
  10. MICROSOFT WON'T ALLOW ME TO ENTER MY PRODUCT KEY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MICROSOFT WON'T ALLOW ME TO ENTER MY PRODUCT KEY!: I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE TO GET MICROSOFT TO POP UP THE WINDOW THAT SAYS "ENTER YOUR NEW WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY" WHICH I PURCHASED ONLINE AT THE MICROSOFT STORE IT JUST KEEPS REDIRECTING ME AND ASKING ME TO TAKE A QUIZ TO TRY AND GET ME TO JUST...