Windows 10: Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Discus and support Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all: I have a wireless keyboard-mouse combo 5000 that has given me may years of trouble free service. I've used them sparingly over the years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nelsongil, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Nelsongil Win User

Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Hello all:

I have a wireless keyboard-mouse combo 5000 that has given me may years of trouble free service. I've used them sparingly over the years hence their longevity and I’ve kept them in storage for some time, but now I have come to the necessity of using them again. To my despair I haven’t been able to find the 2.4 GHz tranceiver that came with them and I would like to know if you guys know how I could replace it. I'd appreciate any leads.

Thanks before hand for your help.

Nelson

PD: I didn't find a forum for Microsoft hardware, so I might have posted in the wrong forum. If this is so, please direct me to the right one. Thanks!

:)

Nelsongil, Apr 28, 2020
  2. sudhakar0201, Apr 28, 2020
  3. [tf] Win User
    wireless mouse 5000

• dell latitude D420 laptop, but it doesn't matter which computer I have it on
    • There is no power on or power off button on the microsoft wireless mouse 5000
    • the mouse works fine
    • it has a transceiver. it is a usb mouse

4. Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Can I just replace the mouse on the microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 combo

Hi, I'm on my 2nd microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 combo. Both times, the mouse has worn out while the keyboard is fine. I absolutely love them, but I only need to replace the mouse. Can I do this?

NeilHughes1, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

1. Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless keyboard

2. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  3. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  4. Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000

Need replacement feet for Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000: Hi could anyone please suggest/recommend where I could buy replacement feet for my trusty Wireless Mouse 5000? I received this as a gift so contacting the store where this was purchased is not an option. I've tried to search AliExpress but couldn't find anything there. In...
  5. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  6. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  7. microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000: Yesterday I updated to the newest windows 10. Now my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 don't work in windows at all. I checked and they do work in my Bios. I can move around the Bios and change things. I was total unable to boot into windows because neither...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149
  9. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...: As noted by others Keyboard stops working or you get weird stuff on the screen writing or like me Left Shift Key and Microsoft Groove activates. It's the USB Transceiver. Three PCs all the same. Second 5000 set up works fine on all three PCs. You'll find in the control...
  10. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000): Hi, My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement? Thanks in advance, regards, Rob...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pair microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000

2. Transceiver for M/S keyboard