Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

Discus and support microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wolfi099, Jun 21, 2022.

1. wolfi099 Win User

microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that days do not fix the problem of today. what to do?

:)

wolfi099, Jun 21, 2022

2. Microsoft Wireless Receiver 700 v2 Stopped working

My PC did a Windows 10 update on 16/12/2017 and the Microsoft Wireless Receiver 700 v2 has stopped working.

The light on the receiver flashed green when I rebooted the PC.

I checked the driver and it says it is up to date and working.

Can anyone help please?

RickWerner1, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 v2, with Windows 10.

Just installed Windows 10, and now my Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 v2 keyboard does not work. Windows tells me there is no driver for it, cannot find a driver for it, and perhaps the problem is that the device is designed to run on Win 95! Contact
    the supplier. It ran fine on Win 7. Any suggestions appreciated!

Hugh Cronwright, Jun 21, 2022
  4. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

XavierQuilliet, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

1. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft wireless keyboard

2. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  3. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working: i have a Dell laptop and i'm using a Logitech wireless keyboard & mouse with it. My computer just did a software update yesterday and now today the keyboard just stopped working. Change the batteries, turned it off and on, unplugged/plugged the wireless usb receiver, no...
  4. Logitech wireless keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working: Have had this keyboard for under 3 months. Tried replacing the batteries. The green light in the center of the split space bar came on briefly. Tried switching the placement of the dongle to the other port. Have no idea why it suddenly stopped working. Any advice? Thanks in...
  6. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard stopped working: Have had this keyboard for under 3 months. Tried replacing the batteries. The green light in the center of the split space bar came on briefly. Tried switching the placement of the dongle to the other port. Have no idea why it suddenly stopped working. Any advice? Thanks in...
  7. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that days do not fix the problem of today. what to do?...
  8. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that days do not fix the problem of today. what to do?...
  9. Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2

Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2: After WIN10 update keyboard and mouse wouldn't work. Function light on USB receiver stopped lighting as well! After useless windows update attempts to update driver and reports of missing info, i found this on the 2014 community comments page and it worked a treat. Well done...
  10. wireless keyboard 850 stopped working

wireless keyboard 850 stopped working: My wireless keyboard 850 model 1455 has stopped working. A pop up menu from microsoft asked me to update my keyboard. I clicked the link to microsoft and downloaded the update and ran the program. Immediately after finishing to run the program my keyboard stopped working. I...