Windows 10: Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files

Discus and support Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to download THERM cold bridging software on my machine from LBNL. It works perfectly but it has dll files missing that stops a pop up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maiia Williams, Oct 2, 2024 at 8:02 AM.

1. Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files

Hello I am trying to download THERM cold bridging software on my machine from LBNL. It works perfectly but it has dll files missing that stops a pop up window generating a report which is basically the final outcome of the calc.They used to provide dll files which you needed to registed manually but now they ask you to download Microsoft Visual C++ instructions herehttps://windows.lbl.gov/redistributable-packagesSomethinng in the process has not worked and dll files required MultiPaneOptics.dll and SpectralAveraging.dll have not been installed. They give you a fix below but no dll files to

:)

Maiia Williams, Oct 2, 2024 at 8:02 AM
Thema:

Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files

1. Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files - Similar Threads - Microsoft Visual C++

2. Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files: Hello I am trying to download THERM cold bridging software on my machine from LBNL. It works perfectly but it has dll files missing that stops a pop up window generating a report which is basically the final outcome of the calc.They used to provide dll files which you needed...
  3. Microsoft Visual C+ Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C+ Files: Do I need to keep all of these files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-files/c38e4fb9-1b6d-4d93-9bf2-1d82c6c9d460
  4. Microsoft Visual C+ Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C+ Files: Do I need to keep all of these files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-files/c38e4fb9-1b6d-4d93-9bf2-1d82c6c9d460
  5. microsoft visual c++ files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft visual c++ files: i need some help here when im deleting microsoft visual studio (program) i accidently delete the microsoft visual c++ files and then i realize i delete that something might be important after that i searched that like 1 hour and finally i follow the steps in tihs website and...
  6. Missing MSVCP100.dll, install of Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing MSVCP100.dll, install of Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable fails: Hi there, I am trying to install Unity via the Unity Hub Installer. Upon installing and trying to launch the Unity program, I get an error message saying the MSVCP100.dll file is missing. From what I gathered, this file is packaged with the Visual C++ 2010...
  7. Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Visual C ++ Assertion failed: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-%EC%98%A4%EB%A5%98-assertion/03bb2d5b-1bcf-430f-90dc-f9b8ae29a72a
  8. Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing: When I try to run various games I get the same error messages saying that .DLL files cannot be found. I have made a list and was wondering if any of you could help me figure out how to get these files. case sensitive 1. vccorlib140_app.DLL 2. MSVCP140_APP.dll for...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++ Library failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Library failed: So, I have this error everytime I open Adobe After Effects or Photoshop. The Creative Cloud doesn't want to load either. I uninstall all Microsoft Visual, and reinstalled all of them afterwards, and it didn't change either. Any solutions ? Also reinstalled AE and Photoshop...
  10. Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Download error: As I am trying to update all of my Microsoft Visual C ++ software so I can play Apex Legends on my laptop, I can not finish the download for any of the 2010 versions of that software. I am being given an error message stating that there is another instillation going on at the...