Windows 10: Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working.

Discus and support Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the appropriate settings on both my phone and my computer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nityanand Chandak, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working.

I have the appropriate settings on both my phone and my computer:

:)

Nityanand Chandak, Sep 7, 2024
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using SwiftKey Beta keyboard on your Android phone and looking for the feature to sync the clipboard between the PC and Android phone.

Currently, the feature to sync the clipboard with Windows 10 and Android using SwiftKey keyboard is not available. However, you can sync the Windows 10 clipboard across your devices using the Microsoft account. Please refer the steps in the article

Clipboard in Windows 10

For more information on Windows 10 clipboard you can refer the article
    Get help with clipboard

To Backup & sync the words and phrases of your SwiftKey keyboard, you can sign in to the SwiftKey keyboard and enable the sync feature. Please refer the article

How to use SwiftKey Backup & Sync

If you face any issues with sync or using SwiftKey keyboard, I suggest you to get in touch with the

SwiftKey support team

However, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 7, 2024
  3. Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?

If you go to Clipboard settings in Windows 10, you can send a link to your mobile to download SwiftKey keyboard.
    But it sends the link to Beta version.

If you search SwiftKey in PlayStore, you can find SwiftKey final version also.

My question is: Why Microsoft Windows sends the link of Beta version? Will only Beta version be supported by Clipboard sync feature in future, for Android mobiles?

vikaskumar2299, Sep 7, 2024
  4. Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working.

my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey (on phone) and on my pc

my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey (on phone) and on my pc

Rishab Singh1, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working.

1. Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard

2. Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Swiftkey clipboard sync not working.: I have the appropriate settings on both my phone and my computer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-swiftkey-clipboard-sync-not-working/476dfda3-7aa4-40fa-847c-f0939b600986
  3. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  4. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  5. Swiftkey Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Swiftkey Clipboard: Hi - If I have customized keyboard shortcuts saved to my Swiftkey clipboard on my Android tablet, is there a way for me to transfer these clipboard shortcuts to another, identical Android tablet? This would save me a lot of effort!Thanks!...
  6. Swiftkey Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Swiftkey Clipboard: Hi - If I have customized keyboard shortcuts saved to my Swiftkey clipboard on my Android tablet, is there a way for me to transfer these clipboard shortcuts to another, identical Android tablet? This would save me a lot of effort!Thanks!...
  7. Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there SwiftKey and Windows 10 clipboard sync yet?: submitted by /u/Gagnef03 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fufija/is_there_swiftkey_and_windows_10_clipboard_sync/
  8. Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will both SwiftKey and SwiftKey Beta be given support of Clipboard sync feature in future?: If you go to Clipboard settings in Windows 10, you can send a link to your mobile to download SwiftKey keyboard. But it sends the link to Beta version. If you search SwiftKey in PlayStore, you can find SwiftKey final version also. My question is: Why Microsoft Windows...
  9. When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?: I'm waiting for this feature. Right now you say it's only available for Windows Phone. I have installed SwiftKey beta but I can't sync with my Windows 10 PC. Secondly, there are two products on PlayStore. SwiftKey Beta and SwiftKey I received a link to install Beta...
  10. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: Under Settings, System, Clipboard, Sync across devices, there is a Sign in hyperlink, but I'm already signed in. I should see "Automatically sync text that I copy" and "Never automatically sync text that I copy." Why are these options missing and why is it displaying "Sign...