Windows 10: Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account

Discus and support Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wife and I have many Surface devices, from Surface Pro 3 and 8 to Surface Book 1, 2, and 3, Surface Laptop Studio 2, etc. All of the Surface Pro 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tie-fighter-pilot-85246, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:07 PM.

1. Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account

My wife and I have many Surface devices, from Surface Pro 3 and 8 to Surface Book 1, 2, and 3, Surface Laptop Studio 2, etc. All of the Surface Pro 3 devices have disappeared from the Microsoft account and cannot be added back to the account. I understand that these devices are well past end of service, but it would be nice to at least keep them listed in terms of showing which were the i5, which were the i7, the rest of the build specifics, when they were purchased, etc.After attempting to add the devices back to the account, I get the following error: "TraceID: AqkIq38HCkm9yyXt.16.73 Somethi

:)

tie-fighter-pilot-85246, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:07 PM

2. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  3. Brink Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

4. flemmingk Win User

Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

Thema:

Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account

1. Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface devices

2. Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account: My wife and I have many Surface devices, from Surface Pro 3 and 8 to Surface Book 1, 2, and 3, Surface Laptop Studio 2, etc. All of the Surface Pro 3 devices have disappeared from the Microsoft account and cannot be added back to the account. I understand that these devices...
  3. Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface devices have disappeared from Microsoft Account: My wife and I have many Surface devices, from Surface Pro 3 and 8 to Surface Book 1, 2, and 3, Surface Laptop Studio 2, etc. All of the Surface Pro 3 devices have disappeared from the Microsoft account and cannot be added back to the account. I understand that these devices...
  4. Microsoft accounts disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft accounts disappearing: All the Microsoft pc accounts the ones you sign in with when you want to use the pc have disappeared except for the most recent one. There were a total of 5 or 6 in my PC, so there was only one left. Even the administrator account disappeared. Its not that these accounts have...
  5. Microsoft accounts disappearing

Microsoft accounts disappearing: All the Microsoft pc accounts the ones you sign in with when you want to use the pc have disappeared except for the most recent one. There were a total of 5 or 6 in my PC, so there was only one left. Even the administrator account disappeared. Its not that these accounts have...
  6. Microsoft accounts disappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Device locked from Microsoft Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Device locked from Microsoft Account.: I've locked my windows 10 device from my microsoft account for testing purpose. It has blocked all local user's to login in my device. In my device, it automatically preselect a local user to login. But now, when I click the login button with my administrator account, it...
  8. MIcrosoft Account Disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Account Disappears: My microsoft account picture disappears. To get it back, I can delete the cookies or sign out of my microsoft account and then sign back in. When the picture disappears its replaced with a generic picture. What causes this to happen?...
  9. MIcrosoft Account Disappears

MIcrosoft Account Disappears: My microsoft account picture disappears. To get it back, I can delete the cookies or sign out of my microsoft account and then sign back in. When the picture disappears its replaced with a generic picture. What causes this to happen?...
  10. MIcrosoft Account Disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing