Windows 10: Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonathan worsley, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard?

:)

Jonathan worsley, Jan 3, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

1. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Microsoft surface bluetooth

2. My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.: I recently had the computer upgrade to windows 11 and ever since I have had issue with my bluetooth keyboard microsoft designer keyboard.Whenever my laptop goes to sleep and wakes up, every second or third time my keyboard will not reconnect. It shows that it is paired, but...
  3. My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth microsoft keyboard keeps disconnecting in windows 11.: I recently had the computer upgrade to windows 11 and ever since I have had issue with my bluetooth keyboard microsoft designer keyboard.Whenever my laptop goes to sleep and wakes up, every second or third time my keyboard will not reconnect. It shows that it is paired, but...
  4. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-bluetooth-keyboard-keeps/36009247-de10-44d2-a521-205f098945cb
  5. Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft surface bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Looking at posts on this topic did Microsoft ever let anyone know how to fix the constantly disconnecting keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-bluetooth-keyboard-keeps/36009247-de10-44d2-a521-205f098945cb
  6. Microsoft Keyboard Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Keyboard Keeps Disconnecting: I have a brand new Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard for Business 5KV-00001 . Every five minutes it loses its Bluetooth connection. If I take out the battery and restart it, it will work for another five minutes. I ran the surface diagnostic tool without success. What...
  7. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnects on sleep or inactivity

Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnects on sleep or inactivity: Hi Support, I am having an issue that several people seem to have had before me. There are relevant threads at "Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting" and at "Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10". Those...
  8. Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Mouse keep disconnecting even though in the bluetooth screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Mouse keep disconnecting even though in the bluetooth screen...: My surface keyboard and mouse just stop working. Even when I am actively using them. I have to go back into the bluetooth settings and click on the surface keyboard and then it starts working again. Also, it says they are connected when I do that. I checked all drivers and...
  9. Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hey, I have a problem with my work PC. it's a surface studio and several times a day the radio communications from the device to the studio stops. I normally have to wait, play with the batteries. try to navigate to the setting to run the troubleshooter (without typing:...
  10. rapoo bluetooth mouse on Microsoft Surface Pro4 keeps on disconnecting

rapoo bluetooth mouse on Microsoft Surface Pro4 keeps on disconnecting: just got rapoo bluetooth mouse installed but it keeps on disconnecting.. have already asked supplied to replace but same thing happened.. as suggested from blogs, I have also unchecked the Power Management option under the Bluetooth Marvell AVASTAR bluetooth radio adapter but...