Windows 10: microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

Discus and support microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jacklovellyk, Jun 3, 2022.

1. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend.

:)

jacklovellyk, Jun 3, 2022
  2. unifex Win User

How do I sign in to Store?

These services are up and running.

I have also tried the Troubleshooter, as suggested in one of the pages that @dalchina suggested (other methods are not very helpful). This is what I got

microsoft store sign in button doing nothing  i click on it and nothing happens [​IMG]

So, does it mean that one cannot sign in just into Store, without using the Microsoft account to sign in into Windows?

unifex, Jun 3, 2022
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 3, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 3, 2022
Thema:

microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

1. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens - Similar Threads - microsoft store sign

2. Microsoft Editor - Nothing happens when I click "sign in or sign up"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Editor - Nothing happens when I click "sign in or sign up": I've just installed the Microsoft Editor extension on Edge and I want to sign in. However, nothing happens when I click "Sign in or sign up." Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks!...
  3. Microsoft Editor - Nothing happens when I click "sign in or sign up"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Editor - Nothing happens when I click "sign in or sign up": I've just installed the Microsoft Editor extension on Edge and I want to sign in. However, nothing happens when I click "Sign in or sign up." Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks!...
  4. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  5. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  6. Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing: Hi , I try below solution no one of them work : 1. sign-out & sign-in 2. Windows App Troubleshooter 3. reset store 4. Reset Windows Store using CMD > WSreset.exe 5. Re-register All Store apps using Windows PowerShell 6. Uninstall & Reinstall Store 7. Change...
  7. Store do nothing when I click "Get" button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store do nothing when I click "Get" button: When I click the "Get" button on the app details page, it does nothing, no refresh, no response. It doesn't work on any app I don't own. But I can download and install any apps in my library normally. I can only download new apps by clicking "add to cart" and go to the...
  8. Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.: About 2 weeks ago I noticed that all my bookmarks had dissappeared, then when I right click on the start menu nothing happens, now Edge won't open when I click on it on the taskbar, then today I went into my computer and my picture and documents files are gone. I have tried a...
  9. Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on Windows Store shortcut and nothing happens.....: Here we go again, I had this problem in Windows 8 as well. This is a fresh install and it shouldn't be happening. I am using a local account - is that the problem? Could it be something else? 56440
  10. Start button left click nothing happens

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button left click nothing happens: Have a Dell XPS 11. Clicking left on start button should open Cortana and Start Options. Nothing happens. There's a hamburger on the top left which will bring up the start menu, Most Used, Recently Added and File Explorer, Settings, etc. At the bottom, Power Symbol and a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing happen when pressing login button on windows store