Windows 10: Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

Discus and support Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MPH816621, Jan 1, 2023.

1. MPH816621 Win User

Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it.

:)

MPH816621, Jan 1, 2023
  2. neveready Win User

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem.

neveready, Jan 1, 2023
  3. denmarfl Win User
    Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Jan 1, 2023
  4. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Redirecting

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Jan 1, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

1. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library - Similar Threads - Microsoft store shows

2. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store: I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happensI tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings,I tried "wsreset" in run,I tried resigning my Microsoft...
  3. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store: I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happensI tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings,I tried "wsreset" in run,I tried resigning my Microsoft...
  4. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  6. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  7. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  8. Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library: I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem. 160344
  9. Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view: Not sure exactly when this problem occurred, but there's something wrong with my Microsoft Store account -- when viewing the "All owned" tab it just says, "Add some apps. There's nothing in your library." If I use the drop-down filters it will (I believe) bring up the correct...
  10. Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install the app, it shows "owned" but not installing - Microsoft Store: I tried installing "Dolby Access" but it shows you own this app but when i click install it's not installing, so i tried installing other apps but the same problem happens I tried resetting Microsoft Store in settings, I tried "wsreset" in run, I tried resigning my...