Windows 10: Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've searched every article and tried every fix I could find. I've pasted commands in Run and Powershell. I've made sure I'm signed in. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stephen Reynolds1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

I've searched every article and tried every fix I could find. I've pasted commands in Run and Powershell. I've made sure I'm signed in. I have exhausted the extent of every search and suggestion, yet my brand-new Windows 11 computer still does not have the Microsoft Store. I pursued every avenue of help on the website, which refers me to a phone number, which then refers me back to the website.This is a brand-new computer that does not have the store installed. Links to install, either the app or a different app through the Microsoft Store, result in blank pages.I need to know what steps need

:)

Stephen Reynolds1, Sep 23, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11

Source: Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11 | Windows Experience Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Sep 23, 2023
  4. Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 23, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

1. Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store installed

2. Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop: I've searched every article and tried every fix I could find. I've pasted commands in Run and Powershell. I've made sure I'm signed in. I have exhausted the extent of every search and suggestion, yet my brand-new Windows 11 computer still does not have the Microsoft Store. I...
  3. Microsoft store no installed on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store no installed on windows 11: I need to get out of s mode and Microsoft store isn't loaded on my computer. I reinstalled windows and its still missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-installed-on-windows-11/69448f41-fc0b-4b03-974d-ec7110136890
  4. Microsoft store no installed on windows 11

Microsoft store no installed on windows 11: I need to get out of s mode and Microsoft store isn't loaded on my computer. I reinstalled windows and its still missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-no-installed-on-windows-11/69448f41-fc0b-4b03-974d-ec7110136890
  5. Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install: Hi,I just recently upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and hard drive in my PC. My old drive is at the end of its lifespan and this is a brand new windows install. I'm signed in and activated under my same Microsoft account and my PC shows up when I click under "Manage devices" in...
  6. Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install

Microsoft Store's "Install" button does nothing on new Windows 11 install: Hi,I just recently upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and hard drive in my PC. My old drive is at the end of its lifespan and this is a brand new windows install. I'm signed in and activated under my same Microsoft account and my PC shows up when I click under "Manage devices" in...
  7. Microsoft store not installed on laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not installed on laptop: i have tried many methods on the website to help me install Microsoft store but none of them worked. i have tried many different PowerShell and Cmd prompt commands and even a Regedit thing that didn't even help. please help me install Microsoft store...
  8. Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop

Microsoft store is not installed on my laptop: i don't have microsoft store app on my windows 10 laptop. I tried everything on powershell, i tried updating the laptop, i tried the reinstall-installedApps.ps1, and i tried the wsreset method. nothing worked. Are there any other methods?...
  9. Link new laptop to Microsoft Store

Link new laptop to Microsoft Store: Hi, I just bought my son a new laptop he has an xbox with GamePass Sub. We want to play certain games together like Ark, Sea of Thieves etc on our laptops. My laptop connects to the Microsoft store without problems as does his Xbox, but his new laptop is not linked. I see I...
  10. new laptop unable to install apps external to microsoft store.

new laptop unable to install apps external to microsoft store.: Hello, So I have recently bought a HP laptop( HP stream laptop 14). it has windows 10 and it's brand new/store bought. idk if this is part of the problem or not but I turn it on and didn't connect it to WIFI during the set up process. I get back to...