Windows 10: Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

Discus and support Microsoft store loading forever on updates. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PickleTacos, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it starts loading but yet it still doesn't download. i close the store and the app updates after hours or days. To fix my problem I usually delete the store which deletes all apps and I have to reinstall everything and I hate doing that. what else can I do?

:)

PickleTacos, Feb 9, 2022
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Microsoft store loading forever on updates. [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Feb 9, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 9, 2022
  4. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

Windows Update loading forever

Then you have 2 options left:
    • Do a system Restore and go back when your updates worked.
    • Do a repair install, which keeps everything and reinstalls Windows.
    I can provide you steps for the second one

Sumit Dhiman, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

1. Microsoft store loading forever on updates. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store loading

2. The microsoft store loads forever. When I go to settings>windows update this loads forever

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The microsoft store loads forever. When I go to settings>windows update this loads forever: Ive already tried wsreset.exe in run and a couple other methods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-loads-forever-when-i-go-to/56dab3ad-0eea-430d-b274-63aa087e6e96
  3. The microsoft store loads forever. When I go to settings>windows update this loads forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microsoft store loads forever. When I go to settings>windows update this loads forever: Ive already tried wsreset.exe in run and a couple other methods. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-loads-forever-when-i-go-to/56dab3ad-0eea-430d-b274-63aa087e6e96
  4. The microsoft store loads forever. When I go to settings>windows update this loads forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever: [IMG]Microsoft Store is an extremely useful platform for Windows users to download Microsoft apps. But, sometimes, Microsoft Store may run into issues like it may get stuck forever on the loading screen with infinite loading. When stuck on the loading screen, Microsoft Store...
  6. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store loading forever on updates.: so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it starts loading but yet it still doesn't download. i close the store and the app updates after hours or days. To fix my problem I...
  7. Microsoft store loading forever on updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store loading forever on updates.: so i have this problem with my store where I click the update button for a game and it doesn't do anything until I close the app and open it and it starts loading but yet it still doesn't download. i close the store and the app updates after hours or days. To fix my problem I...
  8. Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in: I keep trying to download apps in the Microsoft Store, but when I submit my information to sign in, it just loads forever instead of signing me in....
  9. Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store loads forever when I try to sign in: I keep trying to download apps in the Microsoft Store, but when I submit my information to sign in, it just loads forever instead of signing me in....
  10. Windows Update loading forever

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update loading forever: Windows Update keeps on loading and never shows up any update: [img] What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 34410