Windows 10: Microsoft Store Install problem

Discus and support Microsoft Store Install problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by mervingarcia, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Install problem

I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it

:)

mervingarcia, Dec 19, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 19, 2021
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers
    to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 19, 2021
  4. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Install problem

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Install problem

1. Microsoft Store Install problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Install

2. Microsoft Store Install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Install problem: I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-problem/02af8d3a-a6a5-413e-b89b-4a60914aa5f3
  3. Microsoft Store Install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Install problem: I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-problem/02af8d3a-a6a5-413e-b89b-4a60914aa5f3
  4. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox: Hey I have bought a Forza Horizon 5 game key and redeemed it on the Xbox app Windows 10. The game is in my Microsoft Store Library and I want to install it so I click the only button available for that : «Install on Xbox app» and it brings me to the game's page on the Xbox...
  5. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox: Hey I have bought a Forza Horizon 5 game key and redeemed it on the Xbox app Windows 10. The game is in my Microsoft Store Library and I want to install it so I click the only button available for that : «Install on Xbox app» and it brings me to the game's page on the Xbox...
  6. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

7. Microsoft Store install problems

Microsoft Store install problems: Essentially I have problems with changing my download location for the store, however I have not been able to fix this. As a work around I uninstalled the game and attempted to use the store to select another drive, when doing so my second drive is shown however when pressing...
  8. Microsoft Store Installation Problems, 0x80073CF3

Microsoft Store Installation Problems, 0x80073CF3: Hi! I am trying to download a game Subnautica and it doesn't want to download. I get the code 0x80073CF3. I have read lots and lots of formus and multiple website about it and I have tried everything that was listed on there and the problem is still here. Other games...
  9. Problem installing apps on the microsoft store

Problem installing apps on the microsoft store: Like the title suggest, installing anything at all from the store is a nightmare. I've recently bough the xbox game pass ultimate hoping to download Sea of Thieves but the app just doesn't seem to let me download it. Like many other post has suggested, I've tried the usual...
  10. Microsoft Store Installation Problem

Microsoft Store Installation Problem: Hello, No apps are installing from the Microsoft Store, each app is owned but when it starts to install, it just says "Error" and stops installing. This is for all apps, i've also tried to reset the microsoft store app multiple times but it still shows error. Please tell me...