Windows 10: Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings

Discus and support Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 22H21 update forever- When I launch Microsoft Store, it shows than an update is available.- When I click "Install" I assume this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan Seriš, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings

I have Windows 10 22H21 update forever- When I launch Microsoft Store, it shows than an update is available.- When I click "Install" I assume this is the text for English localization there, loading animation shows and it says something like: heading: Preparing text below spinner: "good things are awaiting you"This has no network or disk usage and the program is idle.2 crash on click app detail- whenever I click an app to view its detail, the Microsoft Store shows a brief wireframe with app logo and rating without data and then crashes.The error in eventvwr.exe Event Viewer isMicrosoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings :D:\a\_wo

:)

Jan Seriš, Jun 13, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings

1. Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft store infinite

2. Microsoft store infinitely loading with no logo, Settings app crashing when going to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store infinitely loading with no logo, Settings app crashing when going to...: My Microsoft Store is broken, it has no logo just the default logo, when I try to install something it just infinitely loads, my settings app also has no logo and when I try to go to windows update it crashes I think this is related, to clear some extra files I search run and...
  3. Microsoft store infinitely loading with no logo, Settings app crashing when going to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store infinitely loading with no logo, Settings app crashing when going to...: My Microsoft Store is broken, it has no logo just the default logo, when I try to install something it just infinitely loads, my settings app also has no logo and when I try to go to windows update it crashes I think this is related, to clear some extra files I search run and...
  4. Microsoft store infinitely loading with no logo, Settings app crashing when going to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.

Microsoft store crashes when I open the settings.: Hello, I've been trying to download Minecraft, but when I try to download the game In my only drive C:, It says: ''we arent able to install the app unknownappinstall''. It wants me to change the default install folder. So, I go to MS Store settings, and then the store...
  6. Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings: I have Windows 10 22H21 update forever- When I launch Microsoft Store, it shows than an update is available.- When I click "Install" I assume this is the text for English localization there, loading animation shows and it says something like: heading: Preparing text below...
  7. Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store infinite updating, crash on app detail, crash on open settings: I have Windows 10 22H21 update forever- When I launch Microsoft Store, it shows than an update is available.- When I click "Install" I assume this is the text for English localization there, loading animation shows and it says something like: heading: Preparing text below...
  8. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  9. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing: This happened very suddenly and randomly, my computer simply will not allow me to open up my settings and microsoft store, and when I've read many forums on the same issue, powershell as well. Nothing is working, not even trying to reset my pc entirely, it just says "an error...
  10. Settings & Microsoft Store not opening/crashing

in Windows 10 Customization