Windows 10: Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

Discus and support Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is ss from setting showing installed apps. On top are this things and lower are apps installed not from ms store and works wellExample of app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PiotrPietrzak3, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

This is ss from setting showing installed apps. On top are this things and lower are apps installed not from ms store and works wellExample of app preinstalled with windows in this case notepad, but other works sameIntel app for graphic works, but beta of the same app aren'tI can't even reinstall windows with saving data and apps

:)

PiotrPietrzak3, Sep 9, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 9, 2023
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 9, 2023
  4. Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 9, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

1. Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. app store doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    app store doesn't work: camera and the app store doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-doesnt-work/4e7c5d4f-8b0e-4fa7-838a-7abb6bc1ab73
  3. app store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app store doesn't work: camera and the app store doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-doesnt-work/4e7c5d4f-8b0e-4fa7-838a-7abb6bc1ab73
  4. app store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work

Microsoft store and apps uses it doesn't work: This is ss from setting showing installed apps. On top are this things and lower are apps installed not from ms store and works wellExample of app preinstalled with windows in this case notepad, but other works sameIntel app for graphic works, but beta of the same app aren'tI...
  6. My Dell app in the Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell app in the Microsoft Store doesn't work.: The My Dell combined with the Dell Support app from the Microsoft store stopped working about 3 months ago. I've tried resetting it, repairing it, & uninstalling & then reinstalling it a few times. It still doesn't work, & now the "My Dell" app won't even send my registration...
  7. My Dell app in the Microsoft Store doesn't work.

My Dell app in the Microsoft Store doesn't work.: The My Dell combined with the Dell Support app from the Microsoft store stopped working about 3 months ago. I've tried resetting it, repairing it, & uninstalling & then reinstalling it a few times. It still doesn't work, & now the "My Dell" app won't even send my registration...
  8. My Dell app in the Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Microsoft Store and apps doesn't work anymore

Microsoft Store and apps doesn't work anymore: Hi everyone,I have a major issue all necessary Microsoft apps doesn't work anymore on my pc : Your phone, mail, todo list, Photo viewer, feedback hub, Microsoft storeWhen I try to open any of the previews apps, the window open and close quickly I have tried to fix it by...
  10. The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!: When i try to open the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox App, or the Game Bar, i doesn't work, i doesn't loads in, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-and-the-xbox-app-doesnt-work/b04cea5a-5ea9-4da8-b8d5-c983c19e69c3