Windows 10: Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the...

Discus and support Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have numerous devices linked to both my Microsoft work and personal accounts.Early this year, I made the unfortunate decision to declutter my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by E. Marcus Ofori, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:42 PM.

1. Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the...

I have numerous devices linked to both my Microsoft work and personal accounts.Early this year, I made the unfortunate decision to declutter my personal account by removing all old devices.Now, I'm attempting to repurpose five hard drives HDDs for my Windows Server setup. However, I'm encountering an issue: these drives cannot be used without formatting, which would result in the loss of all data stored on them.

:)

E. Marcus Ofori, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:42 PM
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

4. Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the...

Data recovery software

I'm giving Recuva a shot. Mussels posted a thread about data recovery and that was on the top of the list. I'll give that one a shot next if Reuva doesn't cut it. Thanks Wizz.

It'd be nice if this thread was unlocked, cleaned up, and sticky'd in this section. Just saying. *Wink Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the... ;)

Radical_Edward, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:45 PM
Thema:

Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the...

1. Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft should consider

2. Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft should consider providing a better alternative for data recovery, even if the...: I have numerous devices linked to both my Microsoft work and personal accounts.Early this year, I made the unfortunate decision to declutter my personal account by removing all old devices.Now, I'm attempting to repurpose five hard drives HDDs for my Windows Server setup....
  3. I would be better if Microsoft will provide some video tutorial content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would be better if Microsoft will provide some video tutorial content: Some of the part your company are doing with the education but It would be better if you have some tutorial or course for learning.Espacially in the current most wanted topic. You can earn money for new window version paid per month with the privilege for someone has the...
  4. I would be better if Microsoft will provide some video tutorial content

I would be better if Microsoft will provide some video tutorial content: Some of the part your company are doing with the education but It would be better if you have some tutorial or course for learning.Espacially in the current most wanted topic. You can earn money for new window version paid per month with the privilege for someone has the...
  5. Is there another alternative to XCOPY.exe or better parameters?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there another alternative to XCOPY.exe or better parameters?: Have been having trouble copying an entire USB HD to its own folder in a much larger USB HD. I hit all types of errors which just made FIle Explorers copy stop and disappear without any notices or errors.So I did takedown.exe over night, and am now having new troubles with...
  6. Is there another alternative to XCOPY.exe or better parameters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there another alternative to XCOPY.exe or better parameters?: Have been having trouble copying an entire USB HD to its own folder in a much larger USB HD. I hit all types of errors which just made FIle Explorers copy stop and disappear without any notices or errors.So I did takedown.exe over night, and am now having new troubles with...
  7. Is there another alternative to XCOPY.exe or better parameters?

8. Free calendar alternatives worth considering?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free calendar alternatives worth considering?: After some frustration looking for mail apps (calendar included) I would like to ask here. I've tried several, none of them are perfect for something. And I can't find a proper calendar app either. Here's what I tried: Office 365 Outlook: Corporative app, features dark...
  9. Should we consider and email service change?

in Browsers and Email
    Should we consider and email service change?: My prior post stated some email issues that we are trying to figure out. At present our ISP is Ameritech.net and we are using mail.Yahoo.com, and we have been having some small problems with our emails both the wife and I. We have been using Windows Essential 2012 for our...
  10. Alternate data streams?

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternate data streams?: OK, I finally started migrating stuff from my older PC ( running Win10 ), which has been terrible lately, to my newer one ( running Win 8.1 ). My crossover ethernet cable hasnt arrived yet, but the situation has been becoming dire ( the old PC reboots and gets blank...