Windows 10: Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

Discus and support Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse and have been noticing the mouse cursor will glitch when moving it across the screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brett Janzen, May 18, 2023.

1. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

Hello,I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse and have been noticing the mouse cursor will glitch when moving it across the screen. This happens multiple times a day and will last several seconds, making it nearly impossible to do my work properly.I find I just have to wait for it to go back to normal, but this is becoming very annoying, so I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.I've replaced the 2 x AA batteries a few times now but that doesn't appear to be the issue here.Thanks!

:)

Brett Janzen, May 18, 2023
  2. cfourkays Win User

WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

Windows 10 Pro Insider
    Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working.
    Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK.
    With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with wired mouse.
    Sculpt mouse clicks do not work.
    Both recognized in "Bluetooth and other devices. Had been working.

Wired mouse works OK.
    Have Logitech K800 Keyboard that is working.
    Fresh batteries in both.

Very, very strange.*Huh

Pete

cfourkays, May 18, 2023
  3. Sculpt comfort mouse windows 10 gestures

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Sculpt Comfort Mouse on Windows 10.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall the mouse drivers.

• Right click on Windows key,
      select Device Manager.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on each of the drivers and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Manually install the mouse drivers from the link below.

Refer: Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Choose the current operating system under
    What operating system are you using?

Hop it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 18, 2023
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

Mouse & Keyboard Center 3.2.116 breaks Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse

Thank you for the suggestions. I have already tried all of these steps.

My system works fine with another mouse. But I'm still unable to use the Sculpt mouse since updating M & K Center

le squirrel, May 18, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

1. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sculpt Mouse

2. Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sculpt Mouse Cursor Glitches On Screen: Hello,I recently purchased a Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard + Mouse and have been noticing the mouse cursor will glitch when moving it across the screen. This happens multiple times a day and will last several seconds, making it nearly impossible to do my work properly.I find I...
  3. Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.: I don't know why this is here in the first place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-right-screen-mouse-cursor/d8e2c5e0-bcc5-424e-b275-8c85cff90cf2
  4. Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with right screen mouse cursor glitch.: I don't know why this is here in the first place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-right-screen-mouse-cursor/d8e2c5e0-bcc5-424e-b275-8c85cff90cf2
  5. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  6. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse: When I put my hand back on the mouse after taking it off to type, the mouse vibrates and goes back previous webpage, or backs out of email message being written etc.. It's been driving me nuts and I'm sure there is a simple fix but I can't find it.How do I disable this...
  7. Microsoft sculpt comfort mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Glitch in Windows 10

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse Glitch in Windows 10: I have been using Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse for 4-5 years and I was very happy with its shortcuts and very comfortable grip, until my company replaced my machine using also Windows 10 version 1909 same as the previous version, in the new machine, when I added...
  9. Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10

Mouse Cursor glitch on Windows 10: Hello Guys, I have a problem with my mouse cursor like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgX8N9g7R7Q&list=LLpTrAtznmCEE2CKyHZeMWdg&index=11&t=0s My PC is: CPU: Intel Core i5 3340 GPU:Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X RAM:8GB RAM. Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1803 OS...
  10. Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd graphical glitch with mouse cursor: Anyone else have this happen? The garbled box is my mouse cursor. It returned to normal once I logged in. This is a random thing. Most of the time, its normal. [img] 33567