Windows 10: Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

Discus and support Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mina_205, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Mina_205 Win User

Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?

:)

Mina_205, Oct 19, 2022

2. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Oct 19, 2022
  3. CarlYu1 Win User
    Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo

Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo, ive tried reseting, reinstalling, and it doesnnt work

CarlYu1, Oct 19, 2022
  4. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

Roblox App Help.

Recently I've downloaded the Roblox App from the Microsoft App Store. After the installation;I started the app and then the app immediately crashes. This problem has been going on for a while. The purpose of me installing the Roblox App is so I can play
    on a Alt with my Main account at the same time.(I already have the Website Installation of Roblox, I'm just trying to get the App version.)

MatthewLau617, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

1. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Roblox app

2. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-gaming/microsoft-roblox-app-freezing-windows-11-ms/df756857-8d2f-4dc3-bdaf-59366b2e8bf9...
  3. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-gaming/microsoft-roblox-app-freezing-windows-11-ms/df756857-8d2f-4dc3-bdaf-59366b2e8bf9...
  4. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  6. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  7. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  8. Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo: Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo, ive tried reseting, reinstalling, and it doesnnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-keeps-crashing-while/b4524a49-15d6-4037-8822-7d5bea35e4a4
  9. Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo

Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo: Microsoft store ROBLOX keeps crashing while showing the red ROBLOX logo, ive tried reseting, reinstalling, and it doesnnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-keeps-crashing-while/b4524a49-15d6-4037-8822-7d5bea35e4a4
  10. roblox microsoft app was crashing on login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox microsoft app was crashing on login: when I sign in my roblox account it keeps crashing for no reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-app-was-crashing-on-login/3b5be018-4542-4d02-9ef3-f75ef87361cc