Windows 10: Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

Discus and support Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ITawtITawaPuddyTat, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-gaming/microsoft-roblox-app-freezing-windows-11-ms/df756857-8d2f-4dc3-bdaf-59366b2e8bf9

:)

ITawtITawaPuddyTat, Jan 11, 2024
  2. hexaae Win User

Event Viewer (MCC.exe) crashes 'System.IO.IOException'

I'm afraid this is another Windows 1903 bug (current ver 1836.175) as it is reproducible on every (?) PC.

• run Event Viewer
    • click 'Create Custom View' on the right panel
    • create for example a filter for System, events 6005, 6006, give it a name and save it:
      Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer 236949d1560340577t-event-viewer-mcc-exe-crashes-system-io-ioexception-image.png
    • then click on the left tree "Custom Views" and an mcc.exe crash will occur *Confused reporting a IO error reading "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Event Viewer\Views\View_0.xml"

P.S.
    To roll-back you can from an admin prompt:
    Code:

hexaae, Jan 11, 2024
  3. Kyuu__ Win User
    Roblox App from Microsoft Store not opening

Whenever I try to open Roblox from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app, a transparent window quickly opens and closes, ive tried repairing, restoring, and checking the event viewer, it's labeled as "Crashing or Hanging Apps" under Microsoft store, even though this is the only app this happens to, anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Kyuu__, Jan 11, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

Event viewer

I suggest you re-install the video driver. I'll add a few words of explanation about Event viewer in a moment. They won't affect the need to reinstall that driver as your first step. Denis

Thema:

Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

1. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Roblox App

2. Event Viewer Showing App Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer Showing App Crashing: Splashtop crashes every minute or so on newer versions. A few Event Viewer logs show this. Thought this was an issue with my Win 10 but I upgraded to Win 11 and the issue persists. I've reinstalled Windows from scratch many times and have used SFC many times as well...
  3. Event Viewer Showing App Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Viewer Showing App Crashing: Splashtop crashes every minute or so on newer versions. A few Event Viewer logs show this. Thought this was an issue with my Win 10 but I upgraded to Win 11 and the issue persists. I've reinstalled Windows from scratch many times and have used SFC many times as well...
  4. Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer

Microsoft Roblox App crash - Event Viewer: Games constantly crashing. Roblox Microsoft App. Heres the event log. Whats going on?? My last post has been ignored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-gaming/microsoft-roblox-app-freezing-windows-11-ms/df756857-8d2f-4dc3-bdaf-59366b2e8bf9...
  5. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  6. Microsoft Store Roblox app crash

Microsoft Store Roblox app crash: I'm on Windows 11When i lunch roblox with the MS store he crash i have already trying to reset/restore the appthere is a link for the application log : event.evtxAnd i have already try to check and fix corrupt file...
  7. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  8. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.: I have no idea how to fix this, I tried every video and forum but nothing works. I click roblox from the microsoft store, it launches and shows me the white background and black title and then closes. Anyone know a fix?...
  9. Microsoft Roblox app shows 'ROBLOX" and then crashes.

10. roblox microsoft app was crashing on login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    roblox microsoft app was crashing on login: when I sign in my roblox account it keeps crashing for no reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-app-was-crashing-on-login/3b5be018-4542-4d02-9ef3-f75ef87361cc