Windows 10: Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

Discus and support Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aleksandra Stanisavljevic, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not stop. Please advise immediately. Thank you. Please do not repeat the instructions on the internet regarding the trust center and just after that restarting Office 365 ie word, excel it does not work. Alsko alt +f4 does not work. Control alt delete does not work.Thank you.

:)

Aleksandra Stanisavljevic, Sep 7, 2023
  2. ranjit Win User

annoying pop up

Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up 54892d1485961069t-annoying-pop-up-2015_12_23_01_45_021.png

Thank you for the reply, your recommendation "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" is already checked. I am sure that it is not a browser problem as i am getting same pop up suggesting other software's.

ranjit, Sep 7, 2023
  3. vivski Win User
    Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up 32359d1485954712t-very-annoying-pop-up-annoying-pop-up.jpg

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

vivski, Sep 7, 2023
  4. Donna Men Win User

Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Sep 7, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

1. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up - Similar Threads - Microsoft respects privacy

2. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up: Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not stop. Please advise immediately. Thank you. Please do not repeat the instructions on the internet regarding the trust center...
  3. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up: Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not stop. Please advise immediately. Thank you. Please do not repeat the instructions on the internet regarding the trust center...
  4. Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 11 about 6 months ago.I have been using it with no problems until recently.Now the message above with 4 pages, each with selection options seems to pop up randomly.I can't get rid of it. It is an intrusion on my privacy!!There was a...
  5. Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 11 about 6 months ago.I have been using it with no problems until recently.Now the message above with 4 pages, each with selection options seems to pop up randomly.I can't get rid of it. It is an intrusion on my privacy!!There was a...
  6. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  7. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  8. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Respects your Privacy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Respects your Privacy: I have a new laptop that came with the trial version of Microsoft Office. I do not want that. I bought "Office Home & Student 2016" which i have installed on the new laptop, but every time I open a program I get "Microsoft Respects Your Privacy" which covers the whole screen....
  10. Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away: Every time I try to open a Word or Excel file, I am taken to a full-screen message stating Microsoft Respects Your Privacy....I have 2 options. 1 I can click on learn more and go to the Microsoft site. But this helps in no way, and afterwards I have the same problem each...