Windows 10: Microsoft Remote Desktop App

Discus and support Microsoft Remote Desktop App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two versions of Microsoft Remote DesktopPC1- Version 10.2.1817.0PC2- Version 1.2.3130.0 x64The 10.2.x version includes capability to add 'PCs' &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ektormorf, May 23, 2022.

1. Ektormorf Win User

Microsoft Remote Desktop App

I have two versions of Microsoft Remote DesktopPC1- Version 10.2.1817.0PC2- Version 1.2.3130.0 x64The 10.2.x version includes capability to add 'PCs' & 'Workspaces' as opposed to the 1.2.x which only allows adding 'Workspaces'. Has adding PCs been removed in in later version of Remote Desktop or is this functionality still available?-E

:)

Ektormorf, May 23, 2022

2. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 23, 2022
  3. REMOTE DESKTOP APP

Hi Harry,

To assist you further, please verify the following:

• What steps have you taken so fa?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and install Remote Desktop app?

Renaldo cru, May 23, 2022
  4. Microsoft Remote Desktop App

Remote Desktop Client App Doesnt play sound on device

Hi Kevin,

Based on the information you provided, we can try performing basic troubleshooting steps on the application.

We suggest that you follow these methods on how to resolve the issue:

Method 1: Clear app cache and force stop the application.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Applications then select Application manager.
    • Select Microsoft Remote Desktop app then tap on Clear Cache.
    • Tap on Force Stop then restart your device.

If issue persist, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the application.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Applications then select Application manager.
    • Select Microsoft Remote Desktop app then tap on Uninstall.
    • Reinstall the Microsoft Remote Desktop app on the third-party store app.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Remote Desktop App

1. Microsoft Remote Desktop App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Remote Desktop

2. Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Desktop: I downloaded from the Microsoft store, Microsoft Remote Desktop. Please note this is not the Remote Desktop Connection that comes with Windows! I can connect just fine to the remote server, what I cannot figure out is how to print. My local printers do not show up, and unlike...
  3. Microsoft Remote Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop App: So I'm trying to set up the remote desktop app on my iOS device it goes to connect to my pc fine but then asks for a user account but no matter how I type it it doesn't work.I log in to my PC with a Microsoft account not a local account.I tried creating a random local account...
  4. Microsoft Remote Desktop App

Microsoft Remote Desktop App: So I'm trying to set up the remote desktop app on my iOS device it goes to connect to my pc fine but then asks for a user account but no matter how I type it it doesn't work.I log in to my PC with a Microsoft account not a local account.I tried creating a random local account...
  5. Microsoft Remote Desktop App

Microsoft Remote Desktop App: I have two versions of Microsoft Remote DesktopPC1- Version 10.2.1817.0PC2- Version 1.2.3130.0 x64The 10.2.x version includes capability to add 'PCs' & 'Workspaces' as opposed to the 1.2.x which only allows adding 'Workspaces'. Has adding PCs been removed in in later version...
  6. Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Remote Desktop: Last week I tested Microsoft Remote Desktop to connect my PC with my MacBook and it worked while I was at home. When I went to my university I tried connecting and I got an error code saying "Unable to connect". I made sure my PC never turns on, it was connected to the...
  7. Microsoft Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop: Hello,I'm trying to connect to my computer Windows 10 from macos using microsoft remote desktop but :1 it asks me for User Account Username & Password . Should I type the user that i use on windows ? or is a special account?2 When i use the name of the user that I use for...
  8. Remote Desktop app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop app: I am trying to move away from Remote Desktop Connection Manager since it no longer receives updates or support. I downloaded the new Remote Desktop RD for Windows to give it a try. I have downloaded RD on macOS on a few machines and really like it. But, I noticed that on...
  9. Remote Desktop App

Remote Desktop App: Does Microsoft have a free remote access app? [Original Title: Apps] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-app/001b4ce3-56de-414c-849d-2268cf01dc1c
  10. Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview app available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Remote Desktop Preview app available: Microsoft Remote Desktop app is designed to help you get your work done wherever you are. You can connect to remote PCs and be productive as if these resources were running locally. Getting Started: Connect to Windows Professional, Enterprise and Windows Server editions...