Windows 10: Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

Discus and support Microsoft Print to pdf can't open in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FRANCOIS Thibaut, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont un message d'erreur "Microsoft print to pdf can't open".Malgré les tests ci-dessous, il a été impossible de rétablir cette fonctionnalité:1 Désinstallation de la feature optionnelle et réinstallation après un redémarrage du poste2 sfc /scannow + dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3 Redémarrage du spooler d'impression4 Suppression de l'imprimante-> Pas de possibilité de la réinstaller en imprimante locale, le driver Microsoft Print t

:)

FRANCOIS Thibaut, Sep 6, 2022

2. Microsoft Print to PDF, troublesome T attribute

Use BulkFileChanger (from Nirsoft) or PowerShell command to unset "T" attribute. More here:

Windows Search Not Listing Microsoft Print to PDF Files - The Winhelponline Blog :

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/search-not-indexing-pdf-ms-print-to-pdf/

Related Links

MS Print to PDF adds the "T" (temporary) attribute when writing to PDF which causes Windows Search to skip the file.

Microsoft Print to PDF, troublesome T attribute

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/103237

fsutil – oasysadmin

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 6, 2022
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Sep 6, 2022
  4. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 6, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

1. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print pdf

2. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  3. Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Printer "Microsoft Print to PDF": Hi guys,i got few issue to install the print "Microsoft print to PDF"When i try to install manually the printer, in the list of driver of microsoft the driver for "Print to PDF" is missing.I disable the feature print to PDF/restart the PC and enable the feature again and...
  4. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to pdf can't open: Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont un message d'erreur "Microsoft print to pdf can't open".Malgré les tests ci-dessous, il a été impossible de rétablir cette...
  5. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

Microsoft Print to pdf can't open: Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont un message d'erreur "Microsoft print to pdf can't open".Malgré les tests ci-dessous, il a été impossible de rétablir cette...
  6. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  7. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  8. Can't Print to PDF

9. Can't save the Microsoft Print to PDF option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't save the Microsoft Print to PDF option: I'm attempting to save a file as a pdf but can't enable the Microsoft Print to PDF. I am able to check the box, but when I click OK, I get error code: 0x800F0922. Per recommendations that I've read online for this error code, I have tried temporarily disabling my firewall and...
  10. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I try Microsoft print to PDF, it creates my document and I can see the file in Quick Access, but, when I try to open the file in Quick Access, Acrobat Reader tells me it can't find the file. By the way, the file that I find in Quick Access is not in the Documents folder...