Windows 10: microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

Discus and support microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please help me i can't delete 5gb file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Arman Halajian, Aug 1, 2022.

1. microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

please help me i can't delete 5gb file

:)

Arman Halajian, Aug 1, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    BCD / boot.ini Deleted HELP

Boot.ini is used in Windows XP and earlier Version of Windows. However, when you install Windows 10 you had the external HD connected and was marked as active so Windows 10 installation modified this file and re-direct to the Boot Manager.
    More info on this: Where is the boot ini file? Heres how to find the boot ini in Windows 8

You can try the steps below to see if you can repair the Boot Manager:
    1. Download Macrium Rescue disk: MacriumRescue7170X86.iso - Google Drive
    2. Put it in a USB stick using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    3. Disconnect your external HD where you had the Boot.ini deleted.
    4. Change the BIOS setting to boot from the USB
    5. Click where I have the arrow pointed at.

microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me [​IMG]

If the steps above does not work and since you cannot boot into Windows to restore from RECYCLE.BIN and I am not sure that you can restore them by connecting the external drive to another PC since these deleted files are under some SID for each user. So yes, you can use Linux to explore it and copy all the files that you've deleted to another drive/USB and rename them accordingly and put them back where they were.

The worst case is you have to re-install Windows but:
    1. Make sure the drive that you intend to use for Windows OS is connected to the first port on your MB
    2. Make sure that the first boot device is first on the list of boot priority
    3. Disconnect all other drives (Internal/USB)

Hope this helps and good luck.

topgundcp, Aug 1, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

1. microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me - Similar Threads - microsoft please help

2. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  3. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  4. Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :

Help Me Please , I deleted Administrator Account :: Hello I bought a laptop with Windows 11 "original "from my friend, I clicked new account, but I forgot to administrator this account and I also deleted the previous user, now I need to administrator this account, can you help me?...
  5. microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me: please help me i can't delete 5gb file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-please-help-me-i-i-cant-delete-5gb-file/6616b09c-ff2d-4906-a6f8-52c4ac4e4ff8
  6. microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me

microsoft please help me i i can't delete 5gb file please help me: please help me i can't delete 5gb file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-please-help-me-i-i-cant-delete-5gb-file/6616b09c-ff2d-4906-a6f8-52c4ac4e4ff8
  7. I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me: Hello . Thank you for your help. I deleted the hidguardian file to the wrong grid and when I turn on the system again I can no longer use the mouse and keyboard....
  8. I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me: Hello . Thank you for your help. I deleted the hidguardian file to the wrong grid and when I turn on the system again I can no longer use the mouse and keyboard....
  9. I deleted the hidguardian file, please help me

10. Please Help Me Delete This Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help Me Delete This Virus: Pls help me, i've accidentally downloaded a Virus and i can't delete it, if you need to contact me directly my discord account is "giakohi123#7530" and my gmail is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"My computer has a virus called 9BC8 that has this message whenever...