Windows 10: Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work

Discus and support Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear AllI have a few servers that I need to activate offline as I have no internet connectivity to these servers, I have inserted the volume license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kaizad Anklesaria, Jul 4, 2024 at 12:37 AM.

1. Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work

Dear AllI have a few servers that I need to activate offline as I have no internet connectivity to these servers, I have inserted the volume license key and I have the Installation ID ready to give it to the phone support as usual. However off late the phone system does not work in the UAE. I have called 8000 2000 132 and +97143917000 several times but it goes into this automated machine that speaks only Arabic. I thought at first ill give it a day or two to fix itself but this has been the case for a month now.I have activated windows offline many times and there was a proper automated system

:)

Kaizad Anklesaria, Jul 4, 2024 at 12:37 AM

2. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

4. Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work

Thema:

Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work

1. Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Phone Activation

2. Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work: Dear AllI have a few servers that I need to activate offline as I have no internet connectivity to these servers, I have inserted the volume license key and I have the Installation ID ready to give it to the phone support as usual. However off late the phone system does not...
  3. windows 7 activation not working trough phone system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 activation not working trough phone system: windows 7 activation not working trough phone system, validation security code not working. online solution not working either.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-activation-not-working-trough-phone/3bae74ff-58b6-4167-90cc-d6ccbd714a4d
  4. windows 7 activation not working trough phone system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 7 activation not working trough phone system: windows 7 activation not working trough phone system, validation security code not working. online solution not working either.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-activation-not-working-trough-phone/3bae74ff-58b6-4167-90cc-d6ccbd714a4d
  5. Does PhoneExperienceHost.exe Microsoft Phone Link work with MagicJack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does PhoneExperienceHost.exe Microsoft Phone Link work with MagicJack?: Does PhoneExperienceHost.exe Microsoft Phone Link work with MagicJack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-phoneexperiencehostexe-microsoft-phone-link/5f43eb13-2ba8-4c37-aaf4-2693df8bd132
  6. Does PhoneExperienceHost.exe Microsoft Phone Link work with MagicJack?

Does PhoneExperienceHost.exe Microsoft Phone Link work with MagicJack?: Does PhoneExperienceHost.exe Microsoft Phone Link work with MagicJack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-phoneexperiencehostexe-microsoft-phone-link/5f43eb13-2ba8-4c37-aaf4-2693df8bd132
  7. Phone connect does not work.

Phone connect does not work.: Phone connect does not work. QR code not working and the links that MS sends me just go to a rabbit hole of ads and nonrelated software . Every step of the way I have to stop sign in to get verified . So aggressively the opposite of easy . It would be easier to learn a code...
  8. Phone connect does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connect does not work.: Phone connect does not work. QR code not working and the links that MS sends me just go to a rabbit hole of ads and nonrelated software . Every step of the way I have to stop sign in to get verified . So aggressively the opposite of easy . It would be easier to learn a code...
  9. tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system

in Microsoft Office and 365
    tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system: Hi everyone, I've created a tutorial how to get Teams working with Microsoft Phone system to make and receive regular phone calls, associate phone numbers and other basic procedures. I noticed no one so far has done a similar tutorial when I was looking to implement it a few...
  10. Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?

Microsoft Phone app for dual sim phones - does it work?: Microsoft phone sounds great. I tried on my phone. Doesn't work. Nothing is synced. I can't send messages. I have a dual sim phone. The second sim is the one I use to make calls and send texts. First sim I receive calls and text. Does having a dual sim cause...