Windows 10: Microsoft pc manager

Discus and support Microsoft pc manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wanting to now is Microsoft Pc Manager is it going to be released to the general public for free no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Howard_35_78, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Microsoft pc manager

HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wanting to now is Microsoft Pc Manager is it going to be released to the general public for free no charge to use.I was wondering since this software is released on a Microsoft Chinese website. I was wondering is it safe to download and use this free software?Thanks

:)

Howard_35_78, Oct 24, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 24, 2022
  3. Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 24, 2022
  4. Microsoft pc manager

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft pc manager

1. Microsoft pc manager - Similar Threads - Microsoft manager

2. I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...: I need to recover the PIN used by my former store manager. He is gone and we cannot open our computer for work.Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-the-microsoft-pin-for-my-business/db422d65-0ca0-4c7e-a633-1dd2665b50bb
  3. I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...: I need to recover the PIN used by my former store manager. He is gone and we cannot open our computer for work.Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-the-microsoft-pin-for-my-business/db422d65-0ca0-4c7e-a633-1dd2665b50bb
  4. Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect": I'm trying to set my HDR Advanced ICC Profile to Default in Windows Color Management, but I get an error pop up message that says "The parameter is incorrect".I believe this problem first started when I tried creating a lot of Advanced ICC Profiles to figure out which would...
  5. Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect"

Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect": I'm trying to set my HDR Advanced ICC Profile to Default in Windows Color Management, but I get an error pop up message that says "The parameter is incorrect".I believe this problem first started when I tried creating a lot of Advanced ICC Profiles to figure out which would...
  6. Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...: I'm currently running windows 10 on an Legion 5 Pro-16ITH6 Laptop Lenovo - Type 82JF with a Nvidia RTX 3050. I have recently replaced a cracked screen on this computer. When I go to the device manager it shows my intel UHD graphics and a Microsoft Basic Display adapter. When...
  7. Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...: I'm currently running windows 10 on an Legion 5 Pro-16ITH6 Laptop Lenovo - Type 82JF with a Nvidia RTX 3050. I have recently replaced a cracked screen on this computer. When I go to the device manager it shows my intel UHD graphics and a Microsoft Basic Display adapter. When...
  8. Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...

9. Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager: I installed PC Manager from the Microsoft Store. Ran a few options, then it "froze." I couldn't close it, but still had access to the Desktop. Fortunately, I had created a System Restore point before installing it, so I ran the Restore. It took a frighteningly long time, but...
  10. Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager

Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager: I installed PC Manager from the Microsoft Store. Ran a few options, then it "froze." I couldn't close it, but still had access to the Desktop. Fortunately, I had created a System Restore point before installing it, so I ran the Restore. It took a frighteningly long time, but...