Windows 10: Microsoft PC Manager update!

Discus and support Microsoft PC Manager update! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I guess like a lot of users in the UK I am using the USA version of the PC Manager. I followed various posts and changed my "Region" to USA, I then... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 15, 2024.

1. Microsoft PC Manager update!

I guess like a lot of users in the UK I am using the USA version of the PC Manager. I followed various posts and changed my "Region" to USA, I then downloaded from the store. I put my region back to UK. This morning while in the store I see the PC Manager updating. At first I thought I was receiving a version for UK but no! It answered one question, the PC Manager was updating even though I am set to UK region! Also I have noticed the version has changed to 3.9.4.0 from 3.9.3.0 ! I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed!PS I have ticked the "Microsoft Pop up plan" have I done right?B

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 15, 2024

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, May 15, 2024
  3. Microsoft PC Manager

In this guide, i will take you through the steps to download Microsoft PC Manager, along with my initial impression of the app.

FreeBooter, May 15, 2024
  4. Microsoft PC Manager update!

PC Manager (from Microsoft) as ccleaner alternative

In this guide, i will take you through the steps to download Microsoft PC Manager, along with my initial impression of the app.

FreeBooter, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft PC Manager update!

1. Microsoft PC Manager update! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Manager update

2. Microsoft PC Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PC Manager: i downloaded it and uninstalled it after i used it but i think some processes was left behind can you guys check it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pc-manager/d671824b-530b-4520-b4f8-d06ed210b42f
  3. Microsoft PC Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft PC Manager: i downloaded it and uninstalled it after i used it but i think some processes was left behind can you guys check it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pc-manager/d671824b-530b-4520-b4f8-d06ed210b42f
  4. Microsoft PC Manager update!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PC Manager update!: I guess like a lot of users in the UK I am using the USA version of the PC Manager. I followed various posts and changed my "Region" to USA, I then downloaded from the store. I put my region back to UK. This morning while in the store I see the PC Manager updating. At first I...
  5. Microsoft PC Manager update!

Microsoft PC Manager update!: I guess like a lot of users in the UK I am using the USA version of the PC Manager. I followed various posts and changed my "Region" to USA, I then downloaded from the store. I put my region back to UK. This morning while in the store I see the PC Manager updating. At first I...
  6. Microsoft PC Manager!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft PC Manager!: Hi again, no sign of the Microsoft PC Manager in the "Store" yet in our region UK! I know you can download it online but why not from the store? It seems strange we have been missed out! I just feel safer getting it from the store.BrianWindows 10 22H2...
  7. Microsoft PC Manager!

Microsoft PC Manager!: Hi again, no sign of the Microsoft PC Manager in the "Store" yet in our region UK! I know you can download it online but why not from the store? It seems strange we have been missed out! I just feel safer getting it from the store.BrianWindows 10 22H2...
  8. Microsoft PC MANAGER!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft PC MANAGER!: Hi again, I like to use Microsoft products if I can. I have been reading about the Microsoft PC Manager and just wondering if I should use it! I guess like most people I have used CCLEANER for years and a bit unsure whether to change or not! Some guidance would be nice, is it...
  9. Microsoft PC MANAGER!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PC MANAGER!: Hi again, I like to use Microsoft products if I can. I have been reading about the Microsoft PC Manager and just wondering if I should use it! I guess like most people I have used CCLEANER for years and a bit unsure whether to change or not! Some guidance would be nice, is it...
  10. Microsoft pc manager

Microsoft pc manager: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question. I was wanting to now is Microsoft Pc Manager is it going to be released to the general public for free no charge to use.I was wondering since this software is released on a Microsoft Chinese website. I was wondering is it safe to...