Windows 10: Microsoft PC Manager UK!

Discus and support Microsoft PC Manager UK! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi again, I have been waiting for the PC Manager to come into the "Store" for weeks now. I am in the UK and I have been told it is only available in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 4, 2024.

1. Microsoft PC Manager UK!

Hi again, I have been waiting for the PC Manager to come into the "Store" for weeks now. I am in the UK and I have been told it is only available in certain regions. I did actually download it a few weeks ago from a third party site. Although it worked fine I decided to wait until it was available in the store etc. I read a post yesterday saying change your "Region" in set up which I did to USA. It was a nice surprise to find it in the store!! Although I put my region back to normal everything seems OK. Just a couple of questions to put my mind at rest. First did I do right? Also it is version

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, May 4, 2024

2. When will the PC Manager App be available to UK customers?

Hi Brian,

I now have PC Manager on my machine but not by the method you suggested which still stubbornly refused to allow me to download it. Instead, I went to settings and changed the region for my computer from UK to USA and lo and behold, when I opened the Microsoft App Store I was able to find the latest version of the PC Manager and to download it! I then returned my region to UK. So I am sorted. Quite why Microsoft have restricted UK Users from accessing the App, only they know. Perhaps when I start using the App, I shall find out! Anyway, thank you for trying to help, much appreciated. Cheers David

David Birse, May 4, 2024
  3. Microsoft PC Manager

In this guide, i will take you through the steps to download Microsoft PC Manager, along with my initial impression of the app.

FreeBooter, May 4, 2024
  4. Microsoft PC Manager UK!

PC Manager (from Microsoft) as ccleaner alternative

In this guide, i will take you through the steps to download Microsoft PC Manager, along with my initial impression of the app.

FreeBooter, May 4, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft PC Manager UK!

1. Microsoft PC Manager UK! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Manager

2. I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...: I need to recover the PIN used by my former store manager. He is gone and we cannot open our computer for work.Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-the-microsoft-pin-for-my-business/db422d65-0ca0-4c7e-a633-1dd2665b50bb
  3. I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to find the microsoft PIN for my business computer. My store manager died recently...: I need to recover the PIN used by my former store manager. He is gone and we cannot open our computer for work.Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-find-the-microsoft-pin-for-my-business/db422d65-0ca0-4c7e-a633-1dd2665b50bb
  4. Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect": I'm trying to set my HDR Advanced ICC Profile to Default in Windows Color Management, but I get an error pop up message that says "The parameter is incorrect".I believe this problem first started when I tried creating a lot of Advanced ICC Profiles to figure out which would...
  5. Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect"

Microsoft Color Management System "The Parameter is Incorrect": I'm trying to set my HDR Advanced ICC Profile to Default in Windows Color Management, but I get an error pop up message that says "The parameter is incorrect".I believe this problem first started when I tried creating a lot of Advanced ICC Profiles to figure out which would...
  6. Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...: I'm currently running windows 10 on an Legion 5 Pro-16ITH6 Laptop Lenovo - Type 82JF with a Nvidia RTX 3050. I have recently replaced a cracked screen on this computer. When I go to the device manager it shows my intel UHD graphics and a Microsoft Basic Display adapter. When...
  7. Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...: I'm currently running windows 10 on an Legion 5 Pro-16ITH6 Laptop Lenovo - Type 82JF with a Nvidia RTX 3050. I have recently replaced a cracked screen on this computer. When I go to the device manager it shows my intel UHD graphics and a Microsoft Basic Display adapter. When...
  8. Device Manager not detecting my Dedicated GPU instead shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter...

9. Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager: I installed PC Manager from the Microsoft Store. Ran a few options, then it "froze." I couldn't close it, but still had access to the Desktop. Fortunately, I had created a System Restore point before installing it, so I ran the Restore. It took a frighteningly long time, but...
  10. Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager

Uninstalling Microsoft PC Manager: I installed PC Manager from the Microsoft Store. Ran a few options, then it "froze." I couldn't close it, but still had access to the Desktop. Fortunately, I had created a System Restore point before installing it, so I ran the Restore. It took a frighteningly long time, but...