Windows 10: Microsoft Money password problem

Discus and support Microsoft Money password problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just successfully installed Microsoft money 2001 in windows 10. It allows me to find a backup file to restore but when I enter the password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by denis slattery, Sep 21, 2024 at 4:37 AM.

1. Microsoft Money password problem

I have just successfully installed Microsoft money 2001 in windows 10. It allows me to find a backup file to restore but when I enter the password which is correct it says it’s incorrect. Any help would be appreciated

:)

denis slattery, Sep 21, 2024 at 4:37 AM

2. Can’t reset password in Microsoft money

Hello David Semeniuk

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems like you are having an issue resetting your password in Microsoft Money. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

• Make sure you're using the correct email address associated with your Microsoft account.

• Try resetting your password using a different web browser or device.

• Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try resetting your password again.
    We look forward to your next response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator

3. Steve C Win User
    Password for Microsoft Money

Try to find the latest version released for Australia. For the UK, the latest version relased was MS Money 2005 not the Sunset version. See here https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/...rs?forum=money

See here for a lost password https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/...rd?forum=money

4. Kingz19 Win User

Microsoft Money password problem

Password for Microsoft Money

I have been using Microsoft Money, Version 2005.To manage our finances and for reminding important dates, eg: Wife's Birthday, Car registration etc. Recently the app failed and I have installed my original 2002 version. The problem is that it requires a password to open and I have no idea what it is. Can anyone help?

Cheers, Bob

The OS build Nr. is 18362.1082. Where do I include it?

Thema:

Microsoft Money password problem

1. Microsoft Money password problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money password

2. Microsoft Money password problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money password problem: I have just successfully installed Microsoft money 2001 in windows 10. It allows me to find a backup file to restore but when I enter the password which is correct it says it’s incorrect. Any help would be appreciated...
  3. Microsoft Money password problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money password problem: I have just successfully installed Microsoft money 2001 in windows 10. It allows me to find a backup file to restore but when I enter the password which is correct it says it’s incorrect. Any help would be appreciated...
  4. Can’t reset password in Microsoft money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t reset password in Microsoft money: can’t reset password in Microsoft money https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-password-in-microsoft-money/2c07f35d-fbc9-4ca3-8aed-d050bb135e0b
  5. Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password

Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password: I am trying to migrate data from Microsoft Money 2004 by restoring a backup file and a message asks for a password. the password i use is not recognized. I have seen other posts of this problem and answers say something like I need the "program" password, or need to switch...
  6. Password for Microsoft Money

Password for Microsoft Money: I have been using Microsoft Money, Version 2005.To manage our finances and for reminding important dates, eg: Wife's Birthday, Car registration etc. Recently the app failed and I have installed my original 2002 version. The problem is that it requires a password to open and I...
  7. Password for Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Password for Microsoft Money: I have been using Microsoft Money, Version 2005.To manage our finances and for reminding important dates, eg: Wife's Birthday, Car registration etc. Recently the app failed and I have installed my original 2002 version. The problem is that it requires a password to open and I...
  8. Problems with Microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Microsoft Money Plus: I've already read that Microsoft does not support Money Plus, but it's on my computer and I like & use it all the time. Recently had some issues with a security update. Had a tech through a remote access fix my PC some, but still having problems. Whenever I open Money plus I...
  9. Problems with My Money 2005 passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with My Money 2005 passwords: My Money will not load my backup copy without a password, but I tried password, it claims it is incorrect, but it is not. I deleted the need for password but it still says I need one. I was sent here by chat case number 1445690885, John E ans was told MS developers with...
  10. Microsoft Money Problem

Microsoft Money Problem: My Microsoft Money was working fine, now I bring it up opens ok, go to enter something & I get message it has stoped working and closes. Any help on this?*Mad*Mad*Mad 15657