Windows 10: Microsoft Money 2005

Discus and support Microsoft Money 2005 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Money 2005 in my old computer which does not work all the time. Is there a way of sending me a link to download the Microsoft Money... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Betong1978, Aug 22, 2024.

1. Microsoft Money 2005

I have a Microsoft Money 2005 in my old computer which does not work all the time. Is there a way of sending me a link to download the Microsoft Money 2005? I have a newer computer with Windows 10.

:)

Betong1978, Aug 22, 2024
  2. Uttam Yadav, Aug 22, 2024
  3. DominicP Win User
    Problems with Microsoft Money 2005

Money data and backup files should not be in the Program Files x86 area. Permissions for files in this area are restricted.

Move them - right click on the files and Cut and Paste them - to your Documents area.

Then, on starting Money 2005, select File - Open and open the data file in its new location. Remember to change the setting for the backup file location in Money: Tools - Settings - Backup options.

If you need to reinstall Money 2005, note that your installation disk will not install a usable version. See the second post in

https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=money
    . Ask in that forum if you have problems with any version of Microsoft Money.

DominicP, Aug 22, 2024
  4. Microsoft Money 2005

microsoft money 2005

Hi Balliesnr,

I would suggest you to post your query on Microsoft Money forums:

Microsoft Q&A

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Aug 22, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Money 2005

1. Microsoft Money 2005 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money 2005

2. Microsoft Money 2005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Money 2005: I have a Microsoft Money 2005 in my old computer which does not work all the time. Is there a way of sending me a link to download the Microsoft Money 2005? I have a newer computer with Windows 10....
  3. Microsoft Money 2005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money 2005: I have a Microsoft Money 2005 in my old computer which does not work all the time. Is there a way of sending me a link to download the Microsoft Money 2005? I have a newer computer with Windows 10....
  4. MSN Money 2005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Money 2005: I have MS Money 2005, which I'm very fond of, but when I try to customise a report, the window that should pop up is off screen somewhere, and I can't retrieve it. I'm fairly certain it's there, because I get the error tone if I try to click on the main window, but I can...
  5. MSN Money 2005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Money 2005: I have MS Money 2005, which I'm very fond of, but when I try to customise a report, the window that should pop up is off screen somewhere, and I can't retrieve it. I'm fairly certain it's there, because I get the error tone if I try to click on the main window, but I can...
  6. Problem with MS Money 2005

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with MS Money 2005: I have a client who wasusing MS Money 2005. Her PC went south so I backed up all her data andreinstalled Windows 10 Pro. She had just done a backup of MS Money beforeI got the machine and I did one as well. That is I specifically copiedthe file. She did a backup, I copied...
  7. Microsoft Money 2005 en français

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Money 2005 en français: Quand je veux accéder par le menu au mode d’emploi en ligne je cherche à effectuer un rapprochement bancaire, par exemple, j’arrive sur la page d’accueil de MSN, ce qui ne m’est pas d’un grand secours. ircMoi rcMoi...
  8. MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly: What a shame that this wonderful product has been discontinued. Has any one experienced the following problem. My Account Register does not show the correct balance if I add an item. This is my Credit Card Register. Also related, is that my Credit Card register does not...
  9. MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Money 2005 Not Calculating Correctly: What a shame that this wonderful product has been discontinued. Has any one experienced the following problem. My Account Register does not show the correct balance if I add an item. This is my Credit Card Register. Also related, is that my Credit Card register does not...
  10. Problems with My Money 2005 passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with My Money 2005 passwords: My Money will not load my backup copy without a password, but I tried password, it claims it is incorrect, but it is not. I deleted the need for password but it still says I need one. I was sent here by chat case number 1445690885, John E ans was told MS developers with...