Windows 10: Microsoft Mail exe Location

Discus and support Microsoft Mail exe Location in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know where the microsoft mail .exe file is so that I can make a schedule for it in Task Scheduler. I'm talking about the Mail app, not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by REEETboiYT, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Microsoft Mail exe Location

I want to know where the microsoft mail .exe file is so that I can make a schedule for it in Task Scheduler. I'm talking about the Mail app, not Outlook

:)

REEETboiYT, Apr 5, 2022

2. Can not find Mail launcher .exe

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you referring to Windows mail app or Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the make and model of your keyboard?
    Please be informed that, for Windows Mail app there is no .exe extension file to setup quick launch.

If you are using Windows Live Mail, I suggest you to navigate this location and check if this helps.

C:\Program files (x86)\Windows Live\Mail -- > you can find
    wlmail.exe

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Mail exe Location :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Microsoft Mail exe Location

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Mail exe Location

1. Microsoft Mail exe Location - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail exe

2. Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.: I saw an earlier answer to this that didn't work for me. Difference may be that I am using Windows 11 and they weren't. I need to find the .exe file for Windows Snipping tool I am trying to program a new keyboard. Thanks y'all....
  3. Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location of Windows Snipping tool .exe file.: I saw an earlier answer to this that didn't work for me. Difference may be that I am using Windows 11 and they weren't. I need to find the .exe file for Windows Snipping tool I am trying to program a new keyboard. Thanks y'all....
  4. Microsoft Mail exe Location

Microsoft Mail exe Location: I want to know where the microsoft mail .exe file is so that I can make a schedule for it in Task Scheduler. I'm talking about the Mail app, not Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-exe-location/2ebd832f-6483-4929-b699-58048e6c7f40
  5. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: Question raised previously by: mslacat2363 September 2019 Ian Hicks May 2020 We use an Electronic Document Management System EDMS for all of our Project Deliverables. This includes multiple different file formats, such as .pdf .dgn .docx .xlsx .jpg .png etc. For all...
  6. Mail and Calendar locations

Mail and Calendar locations: I have a new Logitech K350 keyboard I would love to assign and use the Function buttons to open Microsoft Mail, and Calendar. I have been unable to find their location. I need to be able to browse for the file to assign them. Help!...
  7. Exe File Location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exe File Location: Hey guys, I installed a driver with an exe file a while back for a school project but no longer need it and I'm wondering if I am able to figure out which driver it installed from the exe file. I couldn't find it in my system's drivers so I am asking if there is a way to...
  8. CODECs .exe file location

CODECs .exe file location: Downloaded this .exe file, which landed in Documents. Should it be in Apps folder? Want to successfully install it. Never before had anything to do with an .exe file....
  9. Where is MS Photo viewer exe located

Where is MS Photo viewer exe located: Sorry this is a bone head question but I am at wits end and googling the questions did not help. I have a brand new windows 10 computer. One of my programs wants to to know how to handle/display jpg's. Everyone suggests to me that MS Photo Viewer program included free...
  10. Live Mail location

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail location: Hi guys, I'd like to set hotkey to live mail on my keyboard but to do this I need the shortcut to this app or it's location on disc. Does anyone know this app location? than 41872