Windows 10: Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...

Discus and support Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to log into a new computer with my microsoft account and unfortunately whenever I input my email which I checked several times, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikValkix, May 2, 2024.

1. MikValkix Win User

Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...

I am trying to log into a new computer with my microsoft account and unfortunately whenever I input my email which I checked several times, nothing comes up neither in my junk or inbox and I've already tried all of the trouble shooting techniques listed in the guide such as adding the account to the safe sender's list and creating a contact of that email on IOS. However, nothing works and I've then tried to get a verification code to change my password but that code did not arrive either. Tried all of the troubleshooting but to no avail. Is it the microsoft account focused on verification code

:)

MikValkix, May 2, 2024

2. Microsoft won't send me verification code emails

Hello,

When I ask for Microsoft to send me an email with the code I need to input to verify it's me, the email just won't arrive.

It happens wether I want to sign in on microsoft.com or Xbox, or when I want to change my password or other information on my account.

I was locked out of my Microsoft account until I finally remembered my password, since I couldn't log in with a code, and now I still can't change my password.

I have checked my spam folder and it's empty.

Other emails from Microsoft that are not verification codes are recieved correctly.

I can still get verification emails to my other Microsoft account, it's just this one.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thank you

TheGabricraft, May 2, 2024
  3. Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail

My Computer recently updated and wants me to reset my pin. I connect myself to the internet, and go through the steps to set it up. I enter the correct password to my account and then it says that it needs to verify with my secondary email. I enter my email correctly (I checked it multiple times), and then it says that it sent the code to my email and to enter the code I received. The problem is, I never receive the email. My secondary email is a gmail, so it is not a microsoft one. I have gone through this process multiple times and I have not received a code at all. I thought that if I signed in on another device that I could get the code to go through, no such luck. I even signed into my gmail account on a different device, and it is not there either. I have cleared my cache, and cookies on my browser. I have checked my spam folder and my promotions folder, no verification code email. In an attempt to go in a roundabout way to fix the issue, I was able to log on with a different device to my microsoft account and added my phone number as an option to send verification codes to. Now it says that this will not process until a month later, and when I try to go through the process to reset my pin on my computer, I enter the password for the account, then it says that my security info change is till pending and won't let me do anything else. I can not cancel the request because it requires a verification code from the gmail account that it won't send an email to. I can't figure out any more that I can do to get my code and why the email is not being sent to my gmail. I have been able to recieve codes before when I was first setting up my computer, so I don't understand why it is doing this now. If I could maybe get a one time verification code to log in, that would be great.

LeslieMcKinney, May 2, 2024
  4. Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...

Verification code is being send to old email I'd.

I have changed my primary alias email of Microsoft account but Microsoft still sending verification code mails to my old email, how do I fix it?

b6eef188-d0f3-4d74-b83b-95a3eeb4e04c, May 2, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...

1. Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my... - Similar Threads - Microsoft sending verification

2. Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is not sending verification codes to sign in with email or to change my...: I am trying to log into a new computer with my microsoft account and unfortunately whenever I input my email which I checked several times, nothing comes up neither in my junk or inbox and I've already tried all of the trouble shooting techniques listed in the guide such as...
  3. Email Verification Code Not Sending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Verification Code Not Sending?: When I am on my Microsoft account page, some options require me to verify my email through a verification code. I select the option for the code to be sent to my Gmail account, but it never gets sent. I've tried switching devices, browsers, checked spam folder, checked "all...
  4. Email Verification Code Not Sending?

Email Verification Code Not Sending?: When I am on my Microsoft account page, some options require me to verify my email through a verification code. I select the option for the code to be sent to my Gmail account, but it never gets sent. I've tried switching devices, browsers, checked spam folder, checked "all...
  5. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  6. Microsoft never sends verification code to my email

Microsoft never sends verification code to my email: I never recieve the code sent to my email to enter Privacy Dashboard?I've tried it a dozen times. I never get the code.What do I do ?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-never-sends-verification-code-to-my/4b2afef2-dfa0-4a2d-afe9-4ac2bf1e164b
  7. Microsoft never sends verification code email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  8. Microsoft never sends verification code email

Microsoft never sends verification code email: I recently purchased a laptop that had Windows 11 on it, and I created a Microsoft account, but I cannot make any changes to my account because it keeps requiring me to enter a verification code to do anything....This is a problem because the verification code can only be...
  9. Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification Code Email Will Not Send to Gmail: My Computer recently updated and wants me to reset my pin. I connect myself to the internet, and go through the steps to set it up. I enter the correct password to my account and then it says that it needs to verify with my secondary email. I enter my email correctly I...
  10. Microsoft not sending verification code to email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft not sending verification code to email: I've yet to see a solution to my problem. I actually went to try and update my security info on my account which requires a second verification after already having logged in with my password, so I chose to send to my email, not my hotmail for some reason, but another...