Windows 10: Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop.

Discus and support Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 laptops on my microsoft 365 account. My 2nd laptop has been unable to login for months now. I have reset my password multiple times. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by j goodson, Sep 22, 2024 at 2:12 PM.

1. j goodson Win User

Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop.

I have 2 laptops on my microsoft 365 account. My 2nd laptop has been unable to login for months now. I have reset my password multiple times. The password reset works, I am forced to use the new password on my 1st laptop. However, the 2nd laptop continues to tell me my password is incorrect. I am basically locked out of my 2nd laptop. How do I fix this? And why did this happen?Sometimes it says "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device." My device IS online. I can see the internet connection, and that it is connected. And yes, the internet is

:)

2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

3. RaazDost Win User
    Doom

• You really love Doom and still play it to this day. You have upgraded your system to Windows 10 and want to continue to play Doom. Doom gives an error when you try to run it. Explain the steps you can take to get Doom to play on your Windows 10 system.

4. Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop.

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Thema:

Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop.

1. Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop. - Similar Threads - Microsoft has locked

2. Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has locked me out of my computer. Stuck in a password reset doom loop.: I have 2 laptops on my microsoft 365 account. My 2nd laptop has been unable to login for months now. I have reset my password multiple times. The password reset works, I am forced to use the new password on my 1st laptop. However, the 2nd laptop continues to tell me my...
  3. My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.: My Microsoft 365 has locked me out. It does not remember the password every time I change it. I was on another computer that crashed and got a new one. But it acts like my account don't exist. This is my college account, and I cannot get anything from it is there a support...
  4. My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft 365 has locked me out.: My Microsoft 365 has locked me out. It does not remember the password every time I change it. I was on another computer that crashed and got a new one. But it acts like my account don't exist. This is my college account, and I cannot get anything from it is there a support...
  5. Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..: I am trying to sign into my windows account. My computer says there was a change in security settings, and for that reason I need to reset my pin. I enter my password for my Microsoft account which is accepted and then it says it will send me a verification code to my mobile...
  6. Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..: I am trying to sign into my windows account. My computer says there was a change in security settings, and for that reason I need to reset my pin. I enter my password for my Microsoft account which is accepted and then it says it will send me a verification code to my mobile...
  7. Microsoft has indirectly locked me out of my own computer..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Computer reset failed and locked me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer reset failed and locked me out.: Today I tried to reset my pc to hopefully improve performance. I chose the clean wipe option and it got to 44% and then started to undo changes. When I turned it on and tried to log in my account's profile is gone and when I try to sign in it says "The User Profile Service...
  9. Resetting my computer locked me out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting my computer locked me out: I had a fail update and the error named sihost.exe been popping up so I reset the computer when that happen the Defaultuser0 came in now I'm looked out anyone know the password my computer is a windows hp covert to windows 10 it happen from windows failed update * Moved...
  10. No Password, but Microsoft locks me out of my computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Password, but Microsoft locks me out of my computer: I've setup this computer for the primary user to not have a password. However, upon creating a Microsoft account, the system AUTOMATICALLY changed my account from Local to MS. Of course, using KeePass, we created a secure account with an unknown password. Locked out!...