Windows 10: Microsoft flicking

Discus and support Microsoft flicking in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i go into anything microsoft and it will flick between it and stay on select and just go up and down and i disconnect my things so its not my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hellothereIO, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Microsoft flicking

So i go into anything microsoft and it will flick between it and stay on select and just go up and down and i disconnect my things so its not my equipment does anyone know how to fix it

:)

hellothereIO, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

Hi Brown,

One possible reason why pen flicks won't work after the update is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to properly set flick settings:

• Press Windows key + x, and select Control Panel.
    • Open Pen and Touch applet.
    • Touch the Flicks tab.
    • Ensure that the Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily is checked.
    • Set the Sensitivity slider to the left (Relaxed).
    • Touch Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 21, 2022
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Missing Flicks Tab

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the steps below to disable flicks.

• Open control panel by searching on the start menu.
    • Change View type to Small icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch.
    • Under Flicks tab uncheck
      Use flicks to perform common action quickly and easily

If you are still not able to find the options, try to update the pen drivers from the manufacturer website.

If you have a Surface pen, you can try to
    surface pen troubleshooting

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jul 21, 2022
  4. Microsoft flicking

Disable Flicks Gesture in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Flicks Gesture in Windows on your Edge browser. We appreciate your effort in troubleshooting the issue and thanks for providing us the detail information in the post. To have a clarity on this
    issue, we need some information.

• What is the Windows version and build installed?
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Do you have the Ink feature enabled in the PC?
    • Are you looking to disable the Flicks Gesture option completely from the PC or just for Microsoft Edge?

If you are using Ink feature option and you are in
    Windows 10, then we would suggest you to disable the
    Ink feature and check if that helps you to solve the problem.

However, we would suggest you to change the registry settings for the Flicks Gesture.

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry
    incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.
    How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

1. Press Windows + R and type
      regedit
    2. Navigate to this location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Wisp\Pen\SysEventParameters
    3. Once you click on SysEventParameters and then on Right pane you need to click
      FlickMode and change the Hexadecimal value to
      and click Ok.
    4. Restart the PC and check if you are able to disable it.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 21, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft flicking

1. Microsoft flicking - Similar Threads - Microsoft flicking

2. Microsoft Store Japanese translation around app description

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Japanese translation around app description: I searched games of peg-solitaire not card game and found the following one in Microsoft Store:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/peg-solitaire-10/9nw1ttd9shznWhose description says:> support for eleven languages German Germany,English United States,Arabic Saudi Arabia,Bangla...
  3. Microsoft Store Japanese translation around app description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Japanese translation around app description: I searched games of peg-solitaire not card game and found the following one in Microsoft Store:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/peg-solitaire-10/9nw1ttd9shznWhose description says:> support for eleven languages German Germany,English United States,Arabic Saudi Arabia,Bangla...
  4. Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams

Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams: My mom received a pop up on her computer that appeared to be from Microsoft stating she had a virus and provided a number to call. She called the number they were trying to coax her into going to her bank to withdraw $16,000. In the past they were able to get her to give them...
  5. Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring fake Microsoft virus scams: My mom received a pop up on her computer that appeared to be from Microsoft stating she had a virus and provided a number to call. She called the number they were trying to coax her into going to her bank to withdraw $16,000. In the past they were able to get her to give them...
  6. Is Microsoft allowed to change my password without my permission and no notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft allowed to change my password without my permission and no notification?: I have a personal laptop with it's own password, separate from all my other passwords. It was used to login after I booted. I locked the screen, and came back a few hours later with that password now, not working. There is no notification that my password was changed. I try...
  7. Is Microsoft allowed to change my password without my permission and no notification?

Is Microsoft allowed to change my password without my permission and no notification?: I have a personal laptop with it's own password, separate from all my other passwords. It was used to login after I booted. I locked the screen, and came back a few hours later with that password now, not working. There is no notification that my password was changed. I try...
  8. Corrupted user profile / Microsoft Account in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted user profile / Microsoft Account in Windows 11: I have a strange problem with my Windows 11 PC.The problem occurred a couple of weeks ago for the first time. It started that some Microsoft Apps e.g. Microsoft Teams did not start and I could not access the cloud anymore.Then after rebooting, even Windows Explorer crashes as...
  9. Microsoft flicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flicking: So i go into anything microsoft and it will flick between it and stay on select and just go up and down and i disconnect my things so its not my equipment does anyone know how to fix it...
  10. Microsoft flicking

Microsoft flicking: So i go into anything microsoft and it will flick between it and stay on select and just go up and down and i disconnect my things so its not my equipment does anyone know how to fix it...