Windows 10: Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

Discus and support Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JSchatz, Sep 29, 2022.

1. JSchatz Win User

Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification; the redirect link appears to be broken and I cannot view the verified Badge.

:)

JSchatz, Sep 29, 2022

2. Azure Certification Exam appointment

Hi reviloCA,

As per your description, I can tell your concern is related to Microsoft Exam certificate for Microsoft Azure Exam certificate. Unfortunately, the Microsoft exam/training/ Certification related questions are not supported in this community.

To correct place for handling the Microsoft exam/training/ Certification related issues. If you need assistance, there’s a specific channel for such questions. I requested you may contact in Microsoft Certification Program (MCP) support ASAP which is a dedicated channel for handling the related queries.

If there is any issue related to Office 365 for business applications, please feel free to post back to this community. We will be here for help.

Meanwhile, after search a lot here is find some similar thread for your reference:

Exam appointment missing in the dashboard, need to reschedule

Azure Certification Exam appointment is missing on my dashboard

I appreciate your understanding and stay safe!!

Best regards

Waqas Muhammad

Waqas Muhammad MSFT, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Ade17 Win User
    Microsoft Certification

I want to take a certification like the MTA, MCP, MCITP, MSCA. the exams are retiring and I don't know what to take. I just graduated from college and I want to take an IT certification exam mainly in windows. Please, can you suggest any exams?

Version is1809.

Ade17, Sep 29, 2022
  4. reviloCA Win User

Azure Certification Exam appointment

I scheduled an appointment for my Microsoft Azure Certification Exam from the below site, however, the appointment I have made was gone. Can anyone tell what happen, did I missed the date?

Your dashboard (microsoft.com)

reviloCA, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Exam Credly

2. Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200: I was scheduled to write my pl200 Microsoft exams after winning a voucher after graduating from power up application program cohort 8, to my dismay during the time, my system was checked ok, the environment background everything set, but couldn't initiate the exam. After that...
  3. Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missed my Microsoft certification exams pl200: I was scheduled to write my pl200 Microsoft exams after winning a voucher after graduating from power up application program cohort 8, to my dismay during the time, my system was checked ok, the environment background everything set, but couldn't initiate the exam. After that...
  4. I have missing certification and exam details missing in my microsoft learn account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have missing certification and exam details missing in my microsoft learn account: My microsoft learn account is currently as shown below. However my certifications are missing. They are like the AZ-900 which I have passed. Also my exam with Peason is also missing for AZ-500. The registration id with Pearson is , My previous Microsoft Learn account even if...
  5. I have missing certification and exam details missing in my microsoft learn account

I have missing certification and exam details missing in my microsoft learn account: My microsoft learn account is currently as shown below. However my certifications are missing. They are like the AZ-900 which I have passed. Also my exam with Peason is also missing for AZ-500. The registration id with Pearson is , My previous Microsoft Learn account even if...
  6. Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305: I took the AZ-305 Exam on 14 APRIL 2023 and it's not showing a certificate or transcript in Microsoft Learn. I tried logging in under Microsoft Learn with both of my profiles although they are linked - and shouldn't have to and the Certification does not display....
  7. Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305: I took the AZ-305 Exam on 14 APRIL 2023 and it's not showing a certificate or transcript in Microsoft Learn. I tried logging in under Microsoft Learn with both of my profiles although they are linked - and shouldn't have to and the Certification does not display....
  8. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing: I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification; the redirect link appears to be broken and I cannot view the verified Badge....
  9. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing: I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification; the redirect link appears to be broken and I cannot view the verified Badge....
  10. Missing certificate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing certificate: XboxAppServices.exe is missing your digital Microsoft certificate. All programs you have are digitally signed except that one. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-certificate/313e681e-f27c-4c28-8caf-fa9df444b59e