Windows 10: Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

Discus and support Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I took the AZ-305 Exam on 14 APRIL 2023 and it's not showing a certificate or transcript in Microsoft Learn. I tried logging in under Microsoft Learn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ahgilan peremol, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

I took the AZ-305 Exam on 14 APRIL 2023 and it's not showing a certificate or transcript in Microsoft Learn. I tried logging in under Microsoft Learn with both of my profiles although they are linked - and shouldn't have to and the Certification does not display.

:)

ahgilan peremol, Apr 17, 2023

2. Take AZ-305 exam for free as part of Enterprise Skills Initiative offering

Hi,

I am trying to schedule AZ-305 exam using Enterprise Skills Initiative offered by Microsoft.

The Azure exams are supposed to be free.

When I am checking eligibility for the discount, it does not come up for AZ-305, but comes up fine for AZ-303

Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305 da4bd47f-fdff-49d0-b402-83d3741b4413?upload=true.png

Could you please add exam AZ-305 under the scope of the Enterprise Skills Initiative?

Thank you.

Cheers,

Boris

BKBKBKBKBKBK, Apr 17, 2023
  3. AvnishN Win User
    MS Certification Transcript not showing

I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.

I am able to see the scheduled exams and also able to download badges but the problem is only with downloading transcript. Can you please help?

AvnishN, Apr 17, 2023
  4. RahBay Win User

Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

Exam certificates do now show

I took the Microsoft 70-410 and 70-411 exams. They both show up on my transcript, but I have not been given a certificate for either. Why are they not showing up?

RahBay, Apr 17, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

1. Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Exam Certification

2. When registering for AZ-900 exam the first page asks me to create a microsoft learn account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When registering for AZ-900 exam the first page asks me to create a microsoft learn account...: Also when going to credentials tab to browse and register for AZ-900 certificate it brings me to same place creating a loop I am stuck in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-registering-for-az-900-exam-the-first-page/bc7527e4-e1df-4834-a1ad-9fb320639610
  3. I passed the AZ-305 exam in June 2023, but unable to get the certificate or it's not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I passed the AZ-305 exam in June 2023, but unable to get the certificate or it's not...: I passed the AZ-305 exam in June 2023, but unable to get certificate or it's still not appearing under Certifications in my Microsoft profile.Candidate Name: Paulson Francis ManjaliCandidate ID: MS0995334941Registration Number: 452727413Can you please assist?...
  4. I passed the AZ-305 exam in June 2023, but unable to get the certificate or it's not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I passed the AZ-305 exam in June 2023, but unable to get the certificate or it's not...: I passed the AZ-305 exam in June 2023, but unable to get certificate or it's still not appearing under Certifications in my Microsoft profile.Candidate Name: Paulson Francis ManjaliCandidate ID: MS0995334941Registration Number: 452727413Can you please assist?...
  5. Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305: I took the AZ-305 Exam on 14 APRIL 2023 and it's not showing a certificate or transcript in Microsoft Learn. I tried logging in under Microsoft Learn with both of my profiles although they are linked - and shouldn't have to and the Certification does not display....
  6. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing: I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification; the redirect link appears to be broken and I cannot view the verified Badge....
  7. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing: I recently passed my MD-100: Windows Client exam, but when I navigate to my Microsoft Learn profile and attempt to view my Credly badge/certification; the redirect link appears to be broken and I cannot view the verified Badge....
  8. Microsoft Exam Credly certification missing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. MS Certification Transcript not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Certification Transcript not showing: I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see...
  10. MS Certification Transcript not showing

MS Certification Transcript not showing: I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see...