Windows 10: Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."

Discus and support Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us." in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I cannot access my childs microsoft account through family safety. They have an invite pending but every time, and no matter what device I use or what... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Amber G., Apr 7, 2024.

1. Amber G. Win User

Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."

I cannot access my childs microsoft account through family safety. They have an invite pending but every time, and no matter what device I use or what order I perform the tasks in, I am getting a error message saying "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."

:)

Amber G., Apr 7, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."

1. Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us." - Similar Threads - Microsoft error message

2. Something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong: I've had my PIN set up for quite some time and all the sudden I received a message that said my organization requires me to update my pin. This is a personal computer, it does not belong to any organization. Under the sign in options, Windows Hello Pin, I see a message that...
  3. Something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong.: Hey guys i need help. What can i do if my pc keeps on saying something went wrong when trying to set up or change my pc pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/6ddb134d-ff79-4f73-8bf8-9b0fac361fc0
  4. Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Something Went Wrong 0x801901f4 in Microsoft Store: I have a brand new laptop. I want to install Google Chrome, as the pre-installed MS Edge is blocking me from downloading any non approved MS apps plus some websites despite them being https. In order to do this I have to switch out of S mode, however when accessing MS Store...
  5. Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message: I am sorry I am not sure where to post this.I am having a problem trying to purchase items from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to make a purchase I have tried different products, both hardware and software I get the "something went wrong try again message."Is there a...
  6. Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message

Microsoft Store -Something went wrong. try again message: I am sorry I am not sure where to post this.I am having a problem trying to purchase items from the Microsoft Store. Every time I try to make a purchase I have tried different products, both hardware and software I get the "something went wrong try again message."Is there a...
  7. It's not you, it's us error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    It's not you, it's us error message: I even have an escalated case number and I have not received the help to resolve this error message. Can anyone from Microsoft help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-you-its-us-error-message/1193acef-ec6e-4a49-863c-8da23b901d9e
  8. Something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong?: hey i can't use windows insider program. before appeared to me "To manage the Windows Insider Program...you'll need to turn on optional diagnostic data" but i searched on google and found this solution...
  9. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  10. windows 10 mail "something went wrong" error message

windows 10 mail "something went wrong" error message: I have a laptop running windows 10 pro and the locale says "united kingdom". I am trying to sync my gmail.com email with windows mail and I always get the error that "something went wrong." I have installed all updates for windows, rest as well as uninstalled mail, and...