Windows 10: Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S

Discus and support Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft introduced a set of educational products and services, inspired by teachers and students, including a new Windows experience called Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S

Source: Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers of today to create the world of tomorrow - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 1, 2017

2. Interesting read.
    On a semi related subject, anybody know what happened to Windows Education Pro? It was announced as coming soon a while ago but I haven't seen hide nor hair of it.

:)

alphanumeric, May 1, 2017
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    upgradeing to Education version from Home

Hi Rishabh,

Windows 10 Education builds on Windows 10 Enterprise, and is designed to meet the needs of schools – staff, administrators, teachers and students. This edition will be available through academic Volume Licensing, and there will be paths for
    schools and students using Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro devices to upgrade to Windows 10 Education.

You can take help of your respective University to get this done. We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Hope it helps.

Ferdz Amp, May 1, 2017
  4. Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S

How to convert Windows 10 Home to Education?

Hello Shayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 Education builds on Windows 10 Enterprise, and is designed to meet the needs of schools – staff, administrators, teachers and students. This edition will be available through academic Volume Licensing, and there will be paths
    for schools and students using Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro devices to upgrade to Windows 10 Education.

You can take help of your respective University to get this done. I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 1, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S

1. Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S - Similar Threads - Microsoft Education Empowering

2. Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???: Hi, Is it possible for teachers to purchase a discounted windows 11 education retail activation license in Australia? I remember purchasing a discounted windows 10 education license years ago but cant remember the pathway. I would like to do the same with a second PC i have...
  3. Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discounted windows 11 education ed. activation license for Australian Teachers???: Hi, Is it possible for teachers to purchase a discounted windows 11 education retail activation license in Australia? I remember purchasing a discounted windows 10 education license years ago but cant remember the pathway. I would like to do the same with a second PC i have...
  4. Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?: I have a built pc and need to activate windows. My wife is a teacher and can get Windows 10 Education for $15. Would it be tied to her school somehow, or just an activation key she buys through them that can be used on her personal, non-school computer; i.e., my pc?...
  5. MS Office Student Teacher 2007 Error 2502 2503

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Student Teacher 2007 Error 2502 2503: I jut got a new rig and I loaded my Office 2007 Student Teacher edition. I realize its no longer supported and I have a few other options, but I like having Office as my Word Processor. I've Googled, searched YouTube and here, but haven't found anything that will address the,...
  6. Windows 10 education activation for students

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 education activation for students: Hi Our university gives us windows 10 education product key from https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com website. I asked validity of product key to IT. They said that if you don't connect to school wifi network, it may be deactivate. However because of covid-19 we are not in...
  7. Teacher or student discount for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Teacher or student discount for Windows 10: Do you know if there is a teacher or student discount for Windows 10? or Xbox Live? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teacher-or-student-discount-for-windows-10/c4608fd4-1627-41a7-98aa-7293ae6de006
  8. Windows10 for students (Free)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 for students (Free): Is there a way that students get authentic windows 10 for free? I'm getting my new laptop without windows. So, I was wondering if it's possible to get a free version for students. submitted by /u/bnodoma20 [link] [comments]...
  9. In Windows 10, Office 2016 Student/Teacher Edition, Word;

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Windows 10, Office 2016 Student/Teacher Edition, Word;: how do I associate an email account? The one recommended is already selected, yet I cannot make it work. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-office-2016-studentteacher-edition/f274288c-f0ba-416e-ac11-b71f076ea96f
  10. Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US: Making it easier for teachers and students to work together Microsoft Office has long been a staple in the teacher toolkit for communicating and collaborating with their classes. Today we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve made it easier for teachers to get Office on all...