Windows 10: Microsoft download

Discus and support Microsoft download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bilgisayarıma uygulama indiremiyorum. İndirmeye çalıştığımda hata alıyorum. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ÇINAR ATLI, Oct 5, 2024 at 7:52 AM.

1. Microsoft download

Bilgisayarıma uygulama indiremiyorum. İndirmeye çalıştığımda hata alıyorum. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?

:)

ÇINAR ATLI, Oct 5, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft downloads

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You cannot download the update, you need to update through windows update only

If you have any issue with windows update follow the steps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Internet connection.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

3. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Oct 5, 2024 at 8:05 AM
  4. Flyordie Win User

Microsoft download

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Thema:

Microsoft download

1. Microsoft download - Similar Threads - Microsoft download

2. Microsoft download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft download: Bilgisayarıma uygulama indiremiyorum. İndirmeye çalıştığımda hata alıyorum. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-download/02b6abe4-c8f6-42c7-86f4-e3366ea2caaa
  3. Microsoft download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft download: Bilgisayarıma uygulama indiremiyorum. İndirmeye çalıştığımda hata alıyorum. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-download/02b6abe4-c8f6-42c7-86f4-e3366ea2caaa
  4. I have windows 7 trying to download upgrade so can actually use my microsoft 365 which i...

I have windows 7 trying to download upgrade so can actually use my microsoft 365 which i...: Everytime i try to download windows 11 in upgrade comes up with validating request but nothing happens??07731994916 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-7-trying-to-download-upgrade-so-can/e88704b4-1370-4cfd-80e9-626c410c6f04
  5. I have windows 7 trying to download upgrade so can actually use my microsoft 365 which i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 7 trying to download upgrade so can actually use my microsoft 365 which i...: Everytime i try to download windows 11 in upgrade comes up with validating request but nothing happens??07731994916 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-7-trying-to-download-upgrade-so-can/e88704b4-1370-4cfd-80e9-626c410c6f04
  6. Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files: Hello I am trying to download THERM cold bridging software on my machine from LBNL. It works perfectly but it has dll files missing that stops a pop up window generating a report which is basically the final outcome of the calc.They used to provide dll files which you needed...
  7. Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files

Microsoft Visual C++ failed to download dll files: Hello I am trying to download THERM cold bridging software on my machine from LBNL. It works perfectly but it has dll files missing that stops a pop up window generating a report which is basically the final outcome of the calc.They used to provide dll files which you needed...
  8. Can't download app from Microsoft store when connected to home wifi. Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download app from Microsoft store when connected to home wifi. Error: Good morning,I recently bought a used Asus laptop and I installed a fresh version of windows 11. Everithing is working alright but i found myself unable to install applications from the MS store while being connected to my home wifi. Funny thing is that while connected to a...
  9. Can't download app from Microsoft store when connected to home wifi. Error

Can't download app from Microsoft store when connected to home wifi. Error: Good morning,I recently bought a used Asus laptop and I installed a fresh version of windows 11. Everithing is working alright but i found myself unable to install applications from the MS store while being connected to my home wifi. Funny thing is that while connected to a...
  10. Microsoft, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING IT IMPOSSABLE FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT...

Microsoft, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING IT IMPOSSABLE FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT...: It is ok to not make it avalible anymore just let me download it from 3rd party. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-can-you-please-stop-making-it-impossable/0689b46f-23d2-43eb-9921-f2b140ae4d9b