Windows 10: Microsoft apps auto clicking random things

Discus and support Microsoft apps auto clicking random things in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On microsoft apps you get that white outline that indicates which section you have selected but for some reason when I click anywhere even on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RecognitionSharp7512, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Microsoft apps auto clicking random things

On microsoft apps you get that white outline that indicates which section you have selected but for some reason when I click anywhere even on the notification section it randomly clicks the bottom one and doesnt allow me to scroll on the xbox or microsoft store app

submitted by /u/RecognitionSharp7512
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RecognitionSharp7512, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Microsoft apps auto clicking random things

Random Left Clicks

Hi,

Corrupted touchpad driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We suggest uninstalling the driver to see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Mice and other pointing devices to expand.
    • Right-click the TouchPad driver, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your laptop to automatically reinstall the driver.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft apps auto clicking random things

1. Microsoft apps auto clicking random things - Similar Threads - Microsoft apps auto

2. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself: Doesnt matter if a mouse is plugged in or not - my laptop just does left clicks randomly. dont know when it started. Win10 - fully updated, cant find any newer touchpad drivers....
  3. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself: Doesnt matter if a mouse is plugged in or not - my laptop just does left clicks randomly. dont know when it started. Win10 - fully updated, cant find any newer touchpad drivers....
  4. Cursor clicks on things randomly all by itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Randomly unable to click things - help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Randomly unable to click things - help?: Hi,I've had my MSI laptop for nearly a year, and this problem only started recently. My touchpad usually works fine, but occasionally, I'll click and it'll do nothing. This continues for several seconds, where it won't work, before beginning to work again with no warning. The...
  6. Randomly unable to click things - help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Randomly unable to click things - help?: Hi,I've had my MSI laptop for nearly a year, and this problem only started recently. My touchpad usually works fine, but occasionally, I'll click and it'll do nothing. This continues for several seconds, where it won't work, before beginning to work again with no warning. The...
  7. Randomly unable to click things - help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random scrolling thing: My windows 10 randomly decides to auto scroll on things such as the windows menu, xbox app, notifihcation bar, settings, etc. when im either fullscreen too long or open the messages on the xbox app, how can i fix this without having to continuously having to restart my...
  9. Random scrolling thing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random scrolling thing: My windows 10 randomly decides to auto scroll on things such as the windows menu, xbox app, notifihcation bar, settings, etc. when im either fullscreen too long or open the messages on the xbox app, how can i fix this without having to continuously having to restart my...
  10. Auto click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto click: it’s just a square that auto clicks a corner for a few seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-click/2533a556-8bb0-4e0c-9cbf-da3be054f142