Windows 10: Microsoft and minecraft account hacked

Discus and support Microsoft and minecraft account hacked in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi my microsft account was recently hacked unsuspectedly. My minecraft account by the name of "yumsarah" was hacked as well and i cant get access to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarah Hankins, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Microsoft and minecraft account hacked

Hi my microsft account was recently hacked unsuspectedly. My minecraft account by the name of "yumsarah" was hacked as well and i cant get access to hit as the email and password have been changed. They've changed the skin and everything i ever worked for on it in the past 3 or 4 years ive had it. Please i need a way to access it again urgently and i dont know what to do. I had to create a new microsoft account and everything.

:)

Sarah Hankins, Jul 10, 2024

2. is my minecraft account hacked?

Hi, my name is Kelly, and I'm an independent consultant and I'm here to help.

It's possible that your Minecraft account has been hacked, especially if you don't recognize the email address associated with it. Here are some steps you can take to try to regain access to your account:

Reset your password: Go to the Minecraft website and click on "Forgot Password." Follow the prompts to reset your password. Make sure to choose a strong password that you haven't used before.

Contact Minecraft support: If you're unable to reset your password or suspect that your account has been hacked, contact Minecraft support. They may be able to help you recover your account or provide further assistance.

Check for unauthorized purchases: If someone has hacked your account, they may have made unauthorized purchases using your payment information. Check your payment history to make sure there are no unfamiliar charges.

Enable two-factor authentication: Once you regain access to your account, enable two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security. This will require a code to be entered in addition to your password when logging in.

It's also important to make sure your computer and any other devices you use to access Minecraft are secure. Run a virus scan and make sure your operating system and other software are up to date with the latest security patches.

kelly Lopes1, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Microsoft Account Hacked - Cannot access computer, xbox, or Minecraft

My Microsoft Account was hacked. The person changed the email address and password on the account. I do have the email address it was changed to as my authenticator app has it tracked.

However, account recovery has not been successful. I've provided everything possible and it's still not enough information.

I've lost access to both of my computers running windows, my Xbox account, and my child's Minecraft account.

There is apparently no way to actually contact Microsoft and get this sorted out. I cannot even remove my billing details.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me? Getting desperate at this point.

Erin Brown2, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft and minecraft account hacked

1. Microsoft and minecraft account hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft minecraft account

2. Minecraft/Microsoft account was hacked, hacker then changed/deleted the microsoft account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft/Microsoft account was hacked, hacker then changed/deleted the microsoft account...: I tried to login and it said, the email does exist anymore or something of the manner. Then proceeded to find out that my account was hacked. And I was logged out of Minecraft and could no longer get into the Microsoft account at all, let alone that, the Microsoft account had...
  3. Minecraft/Microsoft account was hacked, hacker then changed/deleted the microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft/Microsoft account was hacked, hacker then changed/deleted the microsoft account...: I tried to login and it said, the email does exist anymore or something of the manner. Then proceeded to find out that my account was hacked. And I was logged out of Minecraft and could no longer get into the Microsoft account at all, let alone that, the Microsoft account had...
  4. Minecraft account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account hacked: My Minecraft account TheBestMew was hacked today. I went on Discord as I was playing the Hypixel Pit because a player ingame told me that I was on a scammer list in the game which sounded weird to me because I never scammed anyone in that game. The administrator running the...
  5. Minecraft account hacked

Minecraft account hacked: My Minecraft account TheBestMew was hacked today. I went on Discord as I was playing the Hypixel Pit because a player ingame told me that I was on a scammer list in the game which sounded weird to me because I never scammed anyone in that game. The administrator running the...
  6. Minecraft account hacked

7. Microsoft and minecraft account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft and minecraft account hacked: Hi my microsft account was recently hacked unsuspectedly. My minecraft account by the name of "yumsarah" was hacked as well and i cant get access to hit as the email and password have been changed. They've changed the skin and everything i ever worked for on it in the past 3...
  8. Microsoft and minecraft account hacked

Microsoft and minecraft account hacked: Hi my microsft account was recently hacked unsuspectedly. My minecraft account by the name of "yumsarah" was hacked as well and i cant get access to hit as the email and password have been changed. They've changed the skin and everything i ever worked for on it in the past 3...
  9. My Microsoft account with a minecraft account got hacked.

My Microsoft account with a minecraft account got hacked.: 2-3 months ago I stopped using my pc/playing video games due to exams and when I got the time I couldn't access my Microsoft account or Minecraft account. The person who hacked my account changed the username of my Minecraft account and added different aliases to the...
  10. Minecraft account hacked and microsoft email changed

Minecraft account hacked and microsoft email changed: I was recently hacked on Minecraft and the guy who hacked my account has switched the email used for my mc account and I can no longer access it. I cannot find anywhere to ask personally to Microsoft to go through there System and see that someone from half way across the...