Windows 10: Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

Discus and support Microsoft account keeps getting hacked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I keep getting emails from Microsoft about suspicious login activity and telling me to secure my account. However when I do this, I still get people... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jolyon Everett, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

I keep getting emails from Microsoft about suspicious login activity and telling me to secure my account. However when I do this, I still get people signing in to my account from other countries, even with 2FA enabled.

:)

Jolyon Everett, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

1. Microsoft account keeps getting hacked - Similar Threads - Microsoft account keeps

2. Hacked Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked Microsoft Account: My wife's Microsoft account was hacked through our daughter's use of MineCraft. Our daughter unknowingly provided a code to a hacker and then the hacker added their email to the account and removed our email address to the account which was my wife's email address. I/we have...
  3. Microsoft Account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  5. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the email changed to a rambler address. I keep trying the account recovery form, but to no avail. As a precautionery measure I made sure 2FA was set up on all my other accounts including paypal. But....what I hadn't realised was that...
  6. my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked: whenever I wake up after re-changing the info on my account I see that the email associated with my account to have been changed, I don't know who has access but every time I change the email to one that I own it always ends with the same result, I still have access to this...
  7. my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked

my microsoft account constantly keeps getting hacked: whenever I wake up after re-changing the info on my account I see that the email associated with my account to have been changed, I don't know who has access but every time I change the email to one that I own it always ends with the same result, I still have access to this...
  8. Microsoft Account Hacked

Microsoft Account Hacked: Hello and Happy Holidays all -My original Administrator Microsoft Account was hacked. Although I completed the required Form to reinstate my Account, the response from Microsoft indicated that I did not provide enough information to reinstate it. This is puzzling. Since the...
  9. Why does my account keep getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my account keep getting hacked: My account keeps getting hacked and as soon as I call them a fraud my account somehow gets released and I can sign in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-account-keep-getting-hacked/49e7f399-91b8-4aa0-b489-1db4ab1e4bb5
  10. Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked: About 3 or 4 times over the last few months my Microsoft Account keeps getting hacked. I receive an email from Microsoft stating someone has changed my password. If this was you do nothing if it was not you change your password. Each time I have done this and that is all that...