Windows 10: Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care

Discus and support Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my microsoft acc got hacked a month ago, i contacted support 2 days after the hacking happened. Microsoft support said they can only delete it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rokas Stankevicius, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care

So my microsoft acc got hacked a month ago, i contacted support 2 days after the hacking happened. Microsoft support said they can only delete it. I said do it and they didn't delete the account. Now i just wanna play minecraft but i can't because microsoft is conneted. I contacted minecraft support and they said to contact microsoft support now i did and they say contact xbox support but it's literally just a bot and didn't help at all. So if any microsoft team member sees this please somehow help me change my Minecraft account email, phone and password

:)

Rokas Stankevicius, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care

1. Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care - Similar Threads - Microsoft account hacked

2. Microsoft Account Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Hacked: Just why does Microsoft support not wanna help. I'm in serious trouble and want my account back and I'm trying to say that my account is completely hacked meaning my **EMAIL AND PASSWORD** Changed. The recovery form is useless it just says microsoft account not found and I've...
  3. Hacked Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked Microsoft Account: My wife's Microsoft account was hacked through our daughter's use of MineCraft. Our daughter unknowingly provided a code to a hacker and then the hacker added their email to the account and removed our email address to the account which was my wife's email address. I/we have...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  5. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  6. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the email changed to a rambler address. I keep trying the account recovery form, but to no avail. As a precautionery measure I made sure 2FA was set up on all my other accounts including paypal. But....what I hadn't realised was that...
  7. Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked and microsoft doesn't care: So my microsoft acc got hacked a month ago, i contacted support 2 days after the hacking happened. Microsoft support said they can only delete it. I said do it and they didn't delete the account. Now i just wanna play minecraft but i can't because microsoft is conneted. I...
  8. I need help and microsoft doesn't care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help and microsoft doesn't care: I've been looking for the chat, email or a phone number to talk to someone with a brain in the security area. Mt account has been hacked 2 weeks ago and I need help now. Not tomorrow NOW!...
  9. I need help and microsoft doesn't care

I need help and microsoft doesn't care: I've been looking for the chat, email or a phone number to talk to someone with a brain in the security area. Mt account has been hacked 2 weeks ago and I need help now. Not tomorrow NOW!...
  10. Microsoft Account Hacked

Microsoft Account Hacked: Hello and Happy Holidays all -My original Administrator Microsoft Account was hacked. Although I completed the required Form to reinstate my Account, the response from Microsoft indicated that I did not provide enough information to reinstate it. This is puzzling. Since the...