Windows 10: Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

Discus and support Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael_067, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and the hacker's email was lost because of it.I have one of the hacker's emails as I was emailed by them threatening me with my IP address, and while the hacker's email proves to be connected to a Microsoft account, I'm more confident my old account was handed off or sold.

:)

Michael_067, Oct 28, 2023

2. Recover account from Microsoft after hack

My old email address was hacked a few years ago, I’ve been trying many times to unlock the account due to the account t being linked to my Facebook, my account was hacked and all the information changed, security information and passwords.

I’ve sent numerous requests to Microsoft and because of the changes the hacker has made the automated system at Microsoft locks my request and doesn’t continue due to information being inconsistent I have access to my Facebook through the app however so can prove it is me through this means and the old account I used.

How do I recover my account after being hacked in this way!!!?

Do Microsoft have a direct contact number for cases such as this?.

Jamie Obrien, Oct 28, 2023
  3. Microsoft account hacked

Hi AlexanderThompson5,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community.

I hope you are doing well.

I'm sorry to know what you have experienced with your Microsoft account. We really appreciate your time in bringing this concern to us. Let's check on this together and find ways to address this matter.

I'm not sure if you have done this already but below is the process in recovering a Microsoft account.

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

Please try to follow the steps to help you take back control of your Microsoft account.

And with regards to the charges from your account, I'm afraid that we can't help you further about this here in online community. We suggest to contact our live support for Accounts and Billing to check if it is possible for them to stop the automatic changes.

Microsoft Store & billing help - Microsoft Support

Also, we highly suggest to keep your security information updated like your alternative email and phone number to prevent this problem from happening in the future.

I hope I was able to help you today.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Have a great day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Microsoft Community Advocate

Mara May M, Oct 28, 2023
  4. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

Account hacked

We don't work for Microsoft and due to privacy restrictions/protection we have no access to your personal details to be able to assist you.

Have you read this information?

My Outlook.com account has been hacked - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Contacting support for a Microsoft Account (From Microsoft)

Contacting support for a Microsoft Account - Microsoft Support

Important:

• To protect your account and its contents, our support agents and advocates are not allowed to send password reset links or access and change account details.
    • They cannot do more than you can do for yourself with the forms available from the website.
    • If you can't sign in, start here.

Bill Smithers, Oct 28, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

1. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account hacked

2. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  3. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  4. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd...: Recently my Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd like to speak with an employee.I have around 1tb of footage and photos with me using the account and I have a YouTube channel with multiple videos of me using the account.*...
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd...: Recently my Microsoft account has been hacked and I have not been able to recover my account and I'd like to speak with an employee.I have around 1tb of footage and photos with me using the account and I have a YouTube channel with multiple videos of me using the account.*...
  6. I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked, I haven't been able to get into my account for MONTHS, maybe even years...: To start this off I know I've been hacked. When logging into my Microsoft account the password that I've ALWAYS used and as far as I'm aware never changed doesn't work and the recovery email I have is for some website called cikluh.com. If you GO TO CIKLUH it's literally a...
  7. Recover Hacked Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover Hacked Microsoft account: my main account has been hacked and i have had details changed and my password has been changed also to get a code the email address is not mine i only recieved any warning after it had be changed to say i had reset my password i then saw three seperate emails with codes to...
  8. I haven't been able to update Windows 10 in almost 4 months

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I haven't been able to update Windows 10 in almost 4 months: Everything seems to update normally, then my computer restarts. It then says that it was unable to update and that it's undoing the changes. About 2 months ago, I did a deep dive and tried every solution I could find and nothing would fix this. On top of that, I uninstalled...
  9. I haven't been able to update or reset my PC for over year.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I haven't been able to update or reset my PC for over year.: Hello, So I have been trying to update my computer for a long time now, but it fails no matter what. I often get the 0x8007007e error. I tried using the update assistant, The windows update troubleshooter. (it tells me the update database is corrupted, but all the steps I...
  10. Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years: Help please I'm on a GE72 Apache Pro. Every time I try to update, everything works can download and install it UNTIL it reboots. It gets stuck on the MSI logo. From there, the only thing I can do is restart the laptop with the power button, which undos the update and brings...